Old CoachT Posters. Where are they now?

TheAmbassador

15 hours ago, @38320 said:

I joined the CoachT Boards in 2003 as a Camden Central fan/teacher. I usually post in 2A and 3A football on the West TN teams. I've been a teacher at Riverside since 2013. I like high school football and I have several friends in coaching and broadcasting - people I've taught with in the past, gone to college with, etc. When my teams get eliminated in the playoffs, I go to other games. I get mad when people get on and post nasty things anonymously. I think, one's email at the least, should be readily identifiable; or better yet, have to show one's real name. 

I started in the Basketball threads in 06 my oldest played and didnt play football.I was one of those ugly crap stirrers then and even made our own fans mad,i thought it was funny but it actually wasnt i really upset some coaches and parents from GCA and my school you always felt like someone would find out..So i buried that profile and came back as myself and have much more fun and i still made the GCA coaches mad enough to call our coach and ask who i was.LOL.I dont agree that folks identity should be shown.It should be up to them.Everyone knows who i am as i do most of our posters.One of the Coalfiield assistants actually told our line coach to have me meet him after our game two years ago,so if some of you think the coaches dont actually read these boards you are sooo wrong.LOL.Anyway these boards are great but they sure were alot of fun about 8 to 10 years ago!We have some great people on here.Good luck to all!

11 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I started posting in 07 but got off awhile and had to change my name and password when I came back in 09. Used to love going at it back then with Guru, Shep, Moto and the Jo Byrns faithful.  Later it was always fun with the NCS bunch, now I'm more into the serious side and let the youngsters do the fighting but things have sure changed!

You forgot shedevil....  I've got her name wrong, but the biggest female jo byrns fan.

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Poor Roy... now SP is on the road. He can’t even sneak in that Tower Man’s back door at Grider’s stadium this week. What’s he going to do?

Drove thru there yesterday and he was standing on the corner of 6th street beside Church's Tire with a "Red Bull" stand selling fudge rounds for gas money....  Said his Goat couldn't make the trip to Gordy...