Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Guest Fall101

Wartburg and south green is about even Wartburg had the ball inside the 10 twice no points the field was the worse high school field I have every seen so slick and muddy the kids look like they was walking on ice and Wartburg had like 16  penalties and on one of South Greens TD's they had 3.1 seconds on the clock ran a drag pattern all the way across the field and the quarterback had to scramble and only one second  run off the clock and they got another play and scored on that play

Edited by wbgc21

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

The thought of Oneida coming down to Meigs 2 times in one year warms my heart. :roflolk:

Oh yeti, if only y'all were getting to see what Oneida was truly capable of. I can assure you the days of people being glad to play oneida in November is a very recent phenomenon. . . And a temporary one as well. Historically it was not a heart warming situation :popcorneater:

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Oh yeti, if only y'all were getting to see what Oneida was truly capable of. I can assure you the days of people being glad to play oneida in November is a very recent phenomenon. . . And a temporary one as well. Historically it was not a heart warming situation :popcorneater:

Wasn't meant to be disrespectful bud. Just our kids will most likely be chomping at the bit to play Rockwood again after the upset last year. The hurt of that game still runs deep. Only meant we came to you guys 2 years in a row after classification change. It's just nice to see some injuns around here is all. In different terms what I'm saying is im glad your making that 2.5 hour drive hopefully rather then us again lol.

Let me be clear man. If Meigs weren't what they are this year your team would be a semifinal team. I think you all are very good. If your offense matched your defense you may had beaten us. :thumb:

Edited by Imthayeti

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Wasn't meant to be disrespectful bud. Just our kids will most likely be chomping at the bit to play Rockwood again after the upset last year. The hurt of that game still runs deep. Only meant we came to you guys 2 years in a row after classification change. It's just nice to see some injuns around here is all. In different terms what I'm saying is im.glad your making that 2.5 four drive hopefully rather then us again lol.

Native american teams always fared well on your field.:bored: