Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Guest Fall101

Typical for the guilty to paint a picture the way they wish it could be viewed.  I wasn't there, but if you show me a picture of a duck....I'm going to say that is a duck.  The men on that chain gang are blantant cheaters and having been on a sideline before there is no earthly way that a coach is not, at least aware of down and distance EVERY SINGLE PLAY. (Both sides)  I say this to point out the obvious.....Oneida and South Greene coaches had to have some indication of inappropriate behavior involving the yardage markers.  I am certain that Oneida Coaches (present and former) would have kicked any chain gang crew to high heaven if they had observed what is in that video.  The rolling tape in the middle of the game is as factual now as it was in real time.  TSSAA has documented proof of cheating....they should fine the school or punish them for their disregard to sportsmanship.  Hear me correctly....I am not saying change the score or results, but what they did was wrong, and when we do something wrong in society it gets punished.  Why should it be different in this case.

Kaz

Edited by kazam37
  • Like 1

Can Oneida just realize they got beat by a team that they thought they just had to show up and beat. The best part is calling the chain crew cheaters. If you they were cheating in this instance, they would have been caught. There was a clip, the refs were in charge, and they made all the calls. The chain moving means nothing with the clip on the chain. If you think you got cheated, it was the play before on the spot on 3rd down, not the 4th down call. The bad spot was the play that cost the drive.

4 minutes ago, etsubucs said:

Can Oneida just realize they got beat by a team that they thought they just had to show up and beat. The best part is calling the chain crew cheaters. If you they were cheating in this instance, they would have been caught. There was a clip, the refs were in charge, and they made all the calls. The chain moving means nothing with the clip on the chain. If you think you got cheated, it was the play before on the spot on 3rd down, not the 4th down call. The bad spot was the play that cost the drive.

You are wasting your breath talking to these morons!:lol:

• Upvote 1

Someone needs to find the video of the ref calling 2 false start calls in a row setting Oneida up to block a punt in sg’s end zone. Or their left tackle and full back tackling the end and corner on onieda touchdown. Post it everywhere. all the calls were from Oniedas sideline. So they must have been cheating with the refs in their pocket. BUT NO. THEY WERE AWFUL BOTH WAYS. and you people sharing the video is taking a way from a team of boys who have worked to get where they are. Except it and leave it alone. The boys don’t deserve any negative issues. They were just playing the game. 

The boys were playing.....the adults, well they were not.  The Morons in this case are the ones trying to justify (with their pants around their ankles) the actions of men that in this case, is complete and visual act of cheating.  Someone merits punishment (again I am not saying the kids) at South Greene....the TSSAA does nothing here then they are obviously not going to be perceived as a very effective governing body.  Fact remains, there is visual proof which should easily hold up in a courtroom or executive board.

Kaz

4 minutes ago, kazam37 said:

The boys were playing.....the adults, well they were not.  The Morons in this case are the ones trying to justify (with their pants around their ankles) the actions of men that in this case, is complete and visual act of cheating.  Someone merits punishment (again I am not saying the kids) at South Greene....the TSSAA does nothing here then they are obviously not going to be perceived as a very effective governing body.  Fact remains, there is visual proof which should easily hold up in a courtroom or executive board.

Kaz

TSSAA should issue a fine to the school over this stuff. Absolutely ridiculous!

7 minutes ago, kazam37 said:

Kaz

Crow and i were talking about this on the phone this morning and he had a pretty good thought,no home playoff games for two years make them travel.Hard to punish the kids (as you said) so hit them in the pocket book.And as someone said ban the adults from any and all school functions.

45 minutes ago, Feelslike98 said:

Someone needs to find the video of the ref calling 2 false start calls in a row setting Oneida up to block a punt in sg’s end zone. Or their left tackle and full back tackling the end and corner on onieda touchdown. Post it everywhere. all the calls were from Oniedas sideline. So they must have been cheating with the refs in their pocket. BUT NO. THEY WERE AWFUL BOTH WAYS. and you people sharing the video is taking a way from a team of boys who have worked to get where they are. Except it and leave it alone. The boys don’t deserve any negative issues. They were just playing the game. 

Pretty sure oneida, south greene and Meigs county are at least 3 organizations that have that film. It's the game film, just find the clips you're talking about and post em up because the 2 false start penalties you refer to were legit. 

Edited by crow