Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Guest Fall101

42 minutes ago, Feelslike98 said:

Someone needs to find the video of the ref calling 2 false start calls in a row setting Oneida up to block a punt in sg’s end zone. Or their left tackle and full back tackling the end and corner on onieda touchdown. Post it everywhere. all the calls were from Oniedas sideline. So they must have been cheating with the refs in their pocket. BUT NO. THEY WERE AWFUL BOTH WAYS. and you people sharing the video is taking a way from a team of boys who have worked to get where they are. Except it and leave it alone. The boys don’t deserve any negative issues. They were just playing the game. 

Its not the kids,but someone has to be held accountable!!!They cheated plain and simple.You say the kids, think about the Oneida kids who if they get that first down may change the whole outcome of the game.You cant see the future no better than i can.

59 minutes ago, etsubucs said:

Can Oneida just realize they got beat by a team that they thought they just had to show up and beat. The best part is calling the chain crew cheaters. If you they were cheating in this instance, they would have been caught. There was a clip, the refs were in charge, and they made all the calls. The chain moving means nothing with the clip on the chain. If you think you got cheated, it was the play before on the spot on 3rd down, not the 4th down call. The bad spot was the play that cost the drive.

Nobody disputes the outcome, that ship has sailed. You're correct the 3rd down spot was horrible but that's just a poor call on behalf of a ref, or at least you hope that's all that is. This is more than that. Whether we won or lost by 50 this is an "adult" blatantly performing a devious act to benefit one group over another. Not to mention the play call or even the decision to go for it at all without accurate down and distance available. Plain and simple home team is responsible for providing adequate personnel and facilities to host playoff games. If you can't do that, and obviously the administration and AD are either unwilling or unable to do so, then you should not be a post season venue. The kids from SG played and won the game. The less than upstanding chain gang are the ones taking away from that. 

Edited by crow

The rules are to allow equality.  One team had to gain 12 yards and the other just had to go 10.  Another pic shows clearly the ruled interception was in fact a incomplete pass. (of course that is human error and not a "tactical" move.)  You know I am not even lobbying about that particular play.....just indicating that there is a huge difference in normal human perception and INTENTIONAL human perception.  The crew intentionally moved those chains to avert the possibility that Oneida legally obtained a first down.  The ref's perception was that the DB had the ball all the way to the ground when that actually did not happen.  The difference is the ref was calling what he thought had occurred in that split second.  The chain crew conspired to create an unequal and unfair challenge for the visiting team.  What part of WRONG are you morons having a hard time understanding?

Kazalino

Edited by kazam37

1 hour ago, crow said:

Pretty sure oneida, south greene and Meigs county are at least 3 organizations that have that film. It's the game film, just find the clips you're talking about and post em up because the 2 false start penalties you refer to were legit. 

Crow you boys got screwed. If you aren’t cheated on that first down you actually got, but grown men cheated on you would have likely won the game. 

Gentlemen I've said my peace as have most. Fact of the matter is everyone knows what happened was wrong and the individuals responsible for it have been identified to the administration of South greene high school and the T$$AA is also aware of the situation. As far as I'm concerned I'm done with this matter and will not publicly discuss it further. 

South Greene proved to be the better team that night and showed tremendous flexibility and versatility in their offensive abilities. That in the end was the difference and thus them being granted a 3rd round playoff game. Honestly admins, I'd like to see this one locked sometime in the near future. If we want to continue the debate we can start a separate thread for it. This otherwise great game and a historic milestone for the south greene team has been tarnished enough. Whatever, if anything, is going to happen is out of our hands. Just one man's thoughts. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 2

You know....before I sign off 2.....there is just enough here to warrant obviously a look at the impropriety.  Without any clear validation to support my assumption.....this is NOT an act pulled off by just three guys holding three poles on one play.  Location....location....location.  Good luck South Greene Football Players....sucks that a bunch of grown ups sullied your representation.

Kaz