Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Guest Fall101

11 hours ago, thatdevilforrest said:

speaking of Lambert, I've heard he is stepping down and possibly going to University of the Cumberlands?  Do you know?

Yes TL is considering stepping down, yes rhymer at Cumberland has expressed interest in him being their DC in the past and I understand they made it a pretty sweet offer for that level especially. No I do not see TL ever staying as a coordinator for another HC again, not for long at least. IF he were to go anywhere as a coordinator then he'll either be HC or gone inside 2 years in my opinion. 

On 11/12/2018 at 11:01 AM, Feelslike98 said:

THE PLAY WAS MEASURED! YES IT LOOKS TERRIBLE BUT IT GOES BACK TO THE CLIP. HE WAS RULED SHORT AFTER THE MEASUREMENT. THE GUY MOVING THE CHAINS MADE NO DIFFERENCE TRULY IN THE PLAY!  WISH YOU MORONS UNDERSTOOD HOW THE GAME OF FOOTBALL WORKS

Speaking of MORON thought you might find this interesting. Just read the response from ole Bernie at the T$$AA that said he is was satisfied with the crews response at SG where there was conclusive video evidence of chain tampering where the chains were moved AND THE CLIP REMOVED during a play. The officials of the game "felt like" they reset the chains accurately. So looks like that clip theory doesn't hold water.

9 hours ago, crow said:

Speaking of MORON thought you might find this interesting. Just read the response from ole Bernie at the T$$AA that said he is was satisfied with the crews response at SG where there was conclusive video evidence of chain tampering where the chains were moved AND THE CLIP REMOVED during a play. The officials of the game "felt like" they reset the chains accurately. So looks like that clip theory doesn't hold water.

They were correct......after the run began.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

On 11/21/2018 at 9:29 PM, crow said:

Where did you find that response?  I viewed the podcast but have not seen a written statement by Mr. Childress. 

20 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Where did you find that response?  I viewed the podcast but have not seen a written statement by Mr. Childress. 

Printed copy of email sent to AD. Probably not an "official finding" but basically indicated yeah it happened but the officials said it's ok, they got it right anyway lol. 

6 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Ok I was just curious. Thanks for sharing. 

No problem, I have a link but it's an Oneida writer so I know what will be said if I post it here. I can send it to you if you want. It mostly outlines how bad the officials were for both but of course it's written by an Oneida paper guy so emphasis on our bad calls. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

No problem, I have a link but it's an Oneida writer so I know what will be said if I post it here. I can send it to you if you want. It mostly outlines how bad the officials were for both but of course it's written by an Oneida paper guy so emphasis on our bad calls. 

Heck I'd love to read it.  EVERY article, news segment, and broadcast of any kind is biased. I don't care what anyone says lol. If you get a chance, send it to 

gossiphogg@gmail dot com

thanks Crow

2 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Heck I'd love to read it.  EVERY article, news segment, and broadcast of any kind is biased. I don't care what anyone says lol. If you get a chance, send it to 

gossiphogg@gmail dot com

thanks Crow

I just sent you a message here on the T