Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Guest Fall101

18 minutes ago, Feelslike98 said:

THE PLAY WAS MEASURED! YES IT LOOKS TERRIBLE BUT IT GOES BACK TO THE CLIP. HE WAS RULED SHORT AFTER THE MEASUREMENT. THE GUY MOVING THE CHAINS MADE NO DIFFERENCE TRULY IN THE PLAY!  WISH YOU MORONS UNDERSTOOD HOW THE GAME OF FOOTBALL WORKS

So did they measure it from where the chains were moved to during the play or did they move them back? Either way chains should never be moved during a play only after a spot of a first down.

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

Well, there you have it. South Greene didn't blatantly cheat and we're all morons. Glad that's cleared up.

1 hour ago, Feelslike98 said:

THE PLAY WAS MEASURED! YES IT LOOKS TERRIBLE BUT IT GOES BACK TO THE CLIP. HE WAS RULED SHORT AFTER THE MEASUREMENT. THE GUY MOVING THE CHAINS MADE NO DIFFERENCE TRULY IN THE PLAY!  WISH YOU MORONS UNDERSTOOD HOW THE GAME OF FOOTBALL WORKS

This post brings up some post traumatic issues i have had since third grade when i was laughing at a kid in my class while the teacher was at the chalk board and she said quit the silliness and OnB sitting there acting like a MORON!This really hurts my feelings almost like im getting bullied on Coacht--Did somebody say they had the number to that ACLU bunch???

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

This post brings up some post traumatic issues i have had since third grade when i was laughing at a kid in my class while the teacher was at the chalk board and she said quit the silliness and OnB sitting there acting like a MORON!This really hurts my feelings almost like im getting bullied on Coacht--Did somebody say they had the number to that ACLU bunch???

The players of the game was the chain gang! Wonder if they will get to play next week?

10 hours ago, Feelslike98 said:

So great wise one. If you're calling a 4th and 1 play don't you think it might be a little helpful to know it's really 4th and 3? I sure wish you understood a little about how the game of football works to. 

Maybe the clip was right maybe it wasn't, I have no way to know but what I do know is when the play was called and the ball was snapped it was 4th and 1 and it was 4th and 3 when the whistle blew. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

So great wise one. If you're calling a 4th and 1 play don't you think it might be a little helpful to know it's really 4th and 3? I sure wish you understood a little about how the game of football works to. 

Maybe the clip was right maybe it wasn't, I have no way to know but what I do know is when the play was called and the ball was snapped it was 4th and 1 and it was 4th and 3 when the whistle blew. 

You don't have to explain when something is done right. Right is right wrong is wrong. This is Just simply cheating! I would understand if you got a bunch of hogs running at you and your trying to get out of the way. This is not the case. 

Just now, GbMan said:

You don't have to explain when something is done right. Right is right wrong is wrong. This is Just simply cheating! I would understand if you got a bunch of hogs running at you and your trying to get out of the way. This is not the case. 

Pretty bad when it is on the 6:00 news showing the video of the chain gang