Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Guest Fall101

Do you think Belliceck gives a crap about reputation after deflate gate, and the taping scandal? Neither does South Greene, we know what really happened and what the chain crew was doin, we will be fine. Location, now thats funny also, heck kazam, you wasnt even here so your opinion holds no water on the hill. Based on what some player parents from Oneida told some player parents from SG, if you would have took SG serious and the coaches not tell the team that SG was no good, and only worry about Meigs, you might not be lookin for an excuse because you lost.

39 minutes ago, etsubucs said:

Do you think Belliceck gives a crap about reputation after deflate gate, and the taping scandal? Neither does South Greene, we know what really happened and what the chain crew was doin, we will be fine. Location, now thats funny also, heck kazam, you wasnt even here so your opinion holds no water on the hill. Based on what some player parents from Oneida told some player parents from SG, if you would have took SG serious and the coaches not tell the team that SG was no good, and only worry about Meigs, you might not be lookin for an excuse because you lost.

So kazam is wrong because he wasn’t actually present at the game, despite video evidence that clearly shows SG cheating, but your argument against his is based on hearsay between parents and we’re just supposed to take that as the gospel truth? That’s just too much for this moron (me) to comprehend at the moment. I need to lie down. 

1 hour ago, etsubucs said:

If there is one coach in East Tn that shows each team he faces complete and udder respect it is Tony Lambert!We have faced this coach for MANY years and i guarantee you one thing sir he would NEVER tell his team to look past anyone.So i will say this myself whom ever told you that is a LIAR and if you made it up shame on you.

Signed OnB the MORON

• Upvote 1

Guest Fall101

Oneida did lose and I’m over it now. I really pray we play SG again next year in playoffs at home. I’m gonna run chains that game. 1st and 12-14 all night when SG has the ball.  :roflol:

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If there is one coach in East Tn that shows each team he faces complete and udder respect it is Tony Lambert!We have faced this coach for MANY years and i guarantee you one thing sir he would NEVER tell his team to look past anyone.So i will say this myself whom ever told you that is a LIAR and if you made it up shame on you.

Signed OnB the MORON

Sir I was told that exact same thing by a completely different parent. 

1 hour ago, RebRebReb said:

Sir I was told that exact same thing by a completely different parent. 

And in 2008 quarter final game week there were a lot of folks that were told greenback sent the black roses with the R.I.P. Indians banner around it. It isn't unheard of for people to spread untruths to motivate a team perceived as underdogs. 90 percent of the oneida parents would have sworn those roses came from greenback. I was part of this staff for a long time as medical staff. I've sat in the film room with only coaches present countless times. I can say withot doubt that this is a false statement. Oakdale and unaka literally kept TL on pins and needles during their game weeks. I'm finished with the other topic and most know I certainly don't blindly agree because TL says so but I will openly defend this staff against such a claim. I personally witnessed every opponent for 7 years get their complete and undivided preparation and respect each and every week. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

And in 2008 quarter final game week there were a lot of folks that were told greenback sent the black roses with the R.I.P. Indians banner around it. It isn't unheard of for people to spread untruths to motivate a team perceived as underdogs. 90 percent of the oneida parents would have sworn those roses came from greenback. I was part of this staff for a long time as medical staff. I've sat in the film room with only coaches present countless times. I can say withot doubt that this is a false statement. Oakdale and unaka literally kept TL on pins and needles during their game weeks. I'm finished with the other topic and most know I certainly don't blindly agree because TL says so but I will openly defend this staff against such a claim. I personally witnessed every opponent for 7 years get their complete and undivided preparation and respect each and every week. 

If you say it's so then I believe you. 

Guest Fall101
48 minutes ago, crow said:

Agree 100%

Guest Fall101
42 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

I can assure it’s so. I played there for 4 years and Crow was there longer than I was. I can promise you that Crow is tellin the honest truth. 

1 hour ago, RebRebReb said:

Not saying you didn't hear that, no reason to doubt you reb, you seem like a class act. Not even saying it wasn't being passed around. I am saying no way this staff told the team SG was no good and we're working on Meigs. We weren't good enough to look past anybody and even in up years when we were I never, not a single time saw one example of it happening. Ask spike what happened the Rockwood game his freshman year when he made a "man we're gonna be good" comment on the sidelines lol. That just isn't the culture here. Do me a favor, go to YouTube and search SFN.tv you can see the last 3 seasons of oneida football there including pregame and post game interviews with the HC and you make your own mind up. No the SG game isn't up yet they're about a week after on the upload and yes the announcers are homers, they are OUR announcers after all lol. 

Edited by crow

11 hours ago, RebRebReb said:

Reb, you seem like a pretty good feller... it's been since 2011 that we had a good SG poster on here....Heck, since we had ANY SG poster on here!

I don't recall the poster's name but his kid was a good athlete at SG and played against my oldest. The boy was a blonde haired kid, played QB if I remember correctly and was a good round-ball guard also. 

17 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Reb, you seem like a pretty good feller... it's been since 2011 that we had a good SG poster on here....Heck, since we had ANY SG poster on here!

I don't recall the poster's name but his kid was a good athlete at SG and played against my oldest. The boy was a blonde haired kid, played QB if I remember correctly and was a good round-ball guard also. 

I'd say if I'm guessing he was a Shuffler. I think Jalen Shuffler played QB in 2011. Quick as a cat could throw too. His younger bro decided to go to Gville. He's a senior this year. In 2011, Coach Verran helped Coach Jones at SG a little that year. I hear you and coach verran may go waaaaayyyy back.