South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

I went ahead and created our next website.  Grider better get our defence to lift weights this week and run.  This arm tackling is a bunch of mess.  I will not leave my Murphy Fair book this year in that bathroom in case Pegleg or powerp try to steal it again.  This washer and swicegood boys are good runners.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 minutes ago, powerp said:

Croz what happened? Sale Creek is awful! We didn't play well defensively tonight but offense played well.

We have a bad habit of playing down to the competition. We had only 4 possessions in 1st half. 2 ended in interceptions. We had several mishandled snaps, and like I said before, we're hustling.:grin:

We're also without our two best playmakers, and trying different personnel.

All that said, the 35-0 final should've been the score at halftime. As the dad of a freshman, you look ahead to games like this thinking your kid will play a lot. He should've played a whole half, instead, he played about 3 minutes. Frustrating.

BUT, I feel like this game will be close.

1 minute ago, croz6110 said:

We have a bad habit of playing down to the competition. We had only 4 possessions in 1st half. 2 ended in interceptions. We had several mishandled snaps, and like I said before, we're hustling.:grin:

All that said, the 35-0 final should've been the score at halftime. As the dad of a freshman, you look ahead to games like this thinking your kid will play a lot. He should've played a whole half, instead, he played about 3 minutes. Frustrating.

Interesting... SP never really got stopped tonight, but Monterey passed it at will. 

Last time we were there it was one of worst losses I’ve ever witnessed. Outplayed and out coached a team that was 21 points better than us and still came up a point short. Called back TD pass because of a phantom hold, Quick whistle on 2 point try and then an onside kick recovered only to be ruled a half yard too early. Gordonsville was just a team of destiny that year. Quick question..Does Gordonsville still have the same mayor as they had in 2012?

20 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Heck my freshman started tonight....trust me, it was a nervous surprise! Made out good on the kick return hands team...

Going to be a long week and ride up Friday! Do believe we will arrive early and get a room for the night!

24 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I do not think the game will be close at all. 3 tds I'm thinking. SP has too many offensive weapons and Gordonsville does not have the passing threat imo. SP has to come ready to play though for sure! Both teams will need answered prayers to win the next week at Whitwell