South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

People keep cracking me up talking about our speed and how a wet field will hurt us. We just have average speed and are more power than jet.

This game to me comes down to one thing, ball security. If we do that then we should be just fine. I think the Pirates gonin and take care of business pulling away after halftime.

16 minutes ago, powerp said:

People keep cracking me up talking about our speed and how a wet field will hurt us. We just have average speed and are more power than jet.

This game to me comes down to one thing, ball security. If we do that then we should be just fine. I think the Pirates gonin and take care of business pulling away after halftime.

Powerp what kind of mess is this? You better not make that Clemons man real mad. If I go on that show tonight sportman and that Tower man are going to gard my Murphy Fair book from you and Pegleg.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp what kind of mess is this? You better not make that Clemons man real mad. If I go on that show tonight sportman and that Tower man are going to gard my Murphy Fair book from you and Pegleg.  You think im joking but im not. 

Yea Roy, come on our show. I'm the producer. I've been planning this since 2012 on how to get that book back...Pegleg is already there on standby

28 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy I have a question that hasn't been asked yet when you were kidnapped and staying in that GB Nations man's attic where was your Murphy Fair book?we never saw it!

1 hour ago, powerp said:

You have to remember that SP has a reputation of being loaded with speed, and what you guys call average, most 1A teams don't see unless they play up.

SP this year has more speed than we do, so the wet field will be an advantage, although only a slight one. IMO