South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

36 minutes ago, piratetom said:

I’m leaving from Kimball at 3. You can ride with us since those around you are worried about the weather.

Where are you stopping to eat?

35 minutes ago, piratetom said:

No fishnet Tom tonight.  Gotta bundle up. Thanks for giving Roy yet another idea.

Pirate Thomas please quit talking about you in fishnet. 

33 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Man I remember that night. My wife and oldest son were ready to go to the car about 3 minutes into the game. The loss made it even worse..

I was at that one. It was cold that night. We blew it that night. I really thought that was going to be a repeat season and it should have been. I still remember seeing a young man drop a ball in the endzone. 

32 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was at that one. It was cold that night. We blew it that night. I really thought that was going to be a repeat season and it should have been. I still remember seeing a young man drop a ball in the endzone. 

It was a pretty pass right in stride...

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy I have a question that hasn't been asked yet when you were kidnapped and staying in that GB Nations man's attic where was your Murphy Fair book?we never saw it!

I garuntee when you two kidnapped me I dropped my Murphy Fair book in Cookeville.  It wasnt until I escaped that I got my new one from Murphy.  I garuntee if you come to Griders field this year ill have Griders old body gard.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

You said yesterday you wanted to leave at 10:00 then last night you change it to after lunch. Call me ASAP. If I don't hear from you I will be at Krystal like we discussed at 10:00.

Me and that Tower man just pulled up into Dicks in Murfreesboro to try and find some thermals.  It is going to be real cold tonight at that Clemons man field.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Me and that Tower man just pulled up into Dicks in Murfreesboro to try and find some thermals.  It is going to be real cold tonight at that Clemons man field.  You think im joking but im not. 

What's this about Gordonsville posting a no thermos policy for tonight. Roy you can't bring in your hot cocoa now.