Cland welcomes the jackets

THE KING

43 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Hv has a good field. No excuses in this one 

Since when did we need a good field to play football? We've played the good GCA teams, AE, RW and so on for years on painted dirt and painted mud.

Beats all!!!!! I bet you flew to Florida to vote for Gillum after you were done voting for Bredesen here! 

49 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Since when did we need a good field to play football? We've played the good GCA teams, AE, RW and so on for years on painted dirt and painted mud.

Beats all!!!!! I bet you flew to Florida to vote for Gillum after you were done voting for Bredesen here! 

Your input dont count!:popcorneater:

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I know a lot of people won't agree but if a home field is not playable it should be moved to the visitors field. Harriman had to do it several years ago they lost a ton of money but the problem was fixed the next year. Can you imagine Harriman having to play their home coming game at Rockwood? It happened 

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I called your wife a black beast and you get offended over the field :roflol:

2 hours ago, wpasi said:

I know a lot of people won't agree but if a home field is not playable it should be moved to the visitors field. Harriman had to do it several years ago they lost a ton of money but the problem was fixed the next year. Can you imagine Harriman having to play their home coming game at Rockwood? It happened 

Is this a Roane County rule, I've never heard such before.

24 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Is this a Roane County rule, I've never heard such before.

No the  Harriman field was not playable the tssaa made them play every game on the road. No gate or concessions most teams let them keep the gate but I remember Alcoa did not. Rockwood let them play their home coming game and I think maybe their senior game at Rockwood. 

10 minutes ago, wpasi said:

No the  Harriman field was not playable the tssaa made them play every game on the road. No gate or concessions most teams let them keep the gate but I remember Alcoa did not. Rockwood let them play their home coming game and I think maybe their senior game at Rockwood. 

What happen to their field and when about ?