Cyunts Hil comes two 825

STARSNBARS

28 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tha giunts frum Cyunts Hil come two tha Skeetur necks Fridee nite........Thay haiv one ov tha biggust teems two evur sit feet on Jim Renfro feeled.....Eye jist hoap momma cain keap hit sortee levull.....This gaim iz scirry.....Tha Toppurs beet Beer-Den so thait's all yee nead two no abowt tham.....:unsure:

They also lost to Dobyns Bennett.

2014....  Science Hill has a QB named McGue (not sure of spelling).    Only about 150 lbs. but fast as greased lightning.   Nobody, and I mean NOBODY up here in NET could catch him.     Science Hill is 11-1, the only loss being to Brentwood Academy by 3, comes down to Maryville for the quarterfinals, having just shellacked Dobyns Bennett 41-6 the week before.   During the warm-ups I looked at SH's massive line, thought about McGue's unparalleled speed, and thought "You know, I think SH has a chance".      With about 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter Science Hill finally crossed the 50 yard line into Maryville territory for the first time.      Rebels took that one 45-0

36 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

2014....  Science Hill has a QB named McGue (not sure of spelling).    Only about 150 lbs. but fast as greased lightning.   Nobody, and I mean NOBODY up here in NET could catch him.     Science Hill is 11-1, the only loss being to Brentwood Academy by 3, comes down to Maryville for the quarterfinals, having just shellacked Dobyns Bennett 41-6 the week before.   During the warm-ups I looked at SH's massive line, thought about McGue's unparalleled speed, and thought "You know, I think SH has a chance".      With about 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter Science Hill finally crossed the 50 yard line into Maryville territory for the first time.      Rebels took that one 45-0

That was partly because Stacy Carter didn't know that he didn't know. He spent the whole season putting all his eggs in one basket. It's almost impossible to beat Maryville with 11 guys on the field, you sure ain't gonna' do it with 1 player.