Cyunts Hil comes two 825

STARSNBARS

10 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Lol, me either:roll:

I know we rub heads here and there but long as I live I will never forget the trip to Morristown we made together with Stars and your two oldest boy's when they were kids. When the man was walking out of Krystals  with a big bag and I rolled the window down and I yelled through a bullhorn at him and those two boys laughed until they cried all the way back to Maryville that night. I wished you had been in the back seat also instead of driving because the look on their faces was priceless. What great times.

Edited by BarneySox2007

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I know we rub heads here and there but long as I live I will never forget the trip to Morristown we made together with Stars and your two oldest boy's when they were kids. When the man was walking out of Krystals  with a big bag and I rolled the window down and I yelled through a bullhorn at him and those two boys laughed until they cried all the way back to Maryville that night. I wished you had been in the back seat also instead of driving because the look on their faces was priceless. What great times.

That was hilarious , they have never forgotton that.  Man was it cold that night. 

• Like 1

Hey Murvil fans. Does Big John still come to the games? I have never laughed as hard as I did that night @ the Maryville DB playoff game in 2012. He had those DB fans ready to strangle him. Throughout the night he yelled "Fear the spear!" Finally an old fella from DB turned around and said. "Have you ever thought that nobody wants to listen to your big a#! all night?!" I bout died laughing. Never laughed so hard in my life. That guy kept me laughing. I hope he's doing well wherever he is. Best of luck the rest of the way folks.

Edited by SweetScience

5 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Hey Murvil fans. Does Big John still come to the games? I have never laughed as hard as I did that night @ the Maryville DB playoff game in 2012. He had those DB fans ready to strangle him. Throughout the night he yelled "Fear the spear!" Finally an old fella from DB turned around and said. "Have you ever thought that nobody wants to listen to your big a#! all night?!" I bout died laughing. Never laughed so hard in my life. That guy kept me laughing. I hope he's doing well wherever he is. Best of luck the rest of the way folks.

I saw him once this season. He sit a few seats down from me on my row. It might have been the alcoa game. I can’t remember. He could have been at other games. That’s just the only time saw him. 

2 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I saw him once this season. He sit a few seats down from me on my row. It might have been the alcoa game. I can’t remember. He could have been at other games. That’s just the only time saw him. 

I remember you saying his wife passed away a year or so ago? If you see him tell him I said hello. I remember the first thing he said to me. I sat down next to him and Pepvol introduced me to him. I had an OR hat on and I said nice to meet ya buddy...He said "Scott Blade sucks". LOL! What a character.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

When you set on the home side you might as well expect it. 

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

John was even crazyier at Mowest in 2001. John was crazy at games unless Connie was around.

• Like 1