2nd Round - Westmoreland @ Watertown

Grizzly478

30 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I think i’m leaning towards wanting TC to win just to set up a fantastic atmosphere because you know the crowd at that game would be epic, but at the same time it’s hard to beat a team twice, especially one as good as TC

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but a revenge against tyner would be nice in H2O town

46 minutes ago, Bms54 said:

Yeah that’s what I was thinking but a revenge against tyner would be nice in H2O town

Don’t really care who wins. Both teams are excellent and each brings their own set of challenges. Either way the level of effort and  execution it will take to win from both players and coaches would be something we haven’t seen yet this year but I’m 100% convinced the Purple have it in them. So let’s see them destroy Westy first, leave no doubt, be perfect this game. 

My head might explode before we get to Friday:excl:!

• Like 1

Only way Watertown loses this game is if they have 5-6 turnovers and I still feel that Watertown defense still wouldn't allow Westmoreland to score more than 7 point I just can't see Westmoreland offense moving the ball on H2O at all                                         H2O 48.                                                           Westmoreland  7

Edited by RTD