2nd Round - Westmoreland @ Watertown

Grizzly478

9 hours ago, H2Oman said:

If they play like they did tonight they will!!  The good thing about playing a team like Westy is that you can have a horrible night and still mercy rule them!

TC wins regardless... They are 2 to 3 TDs better. Watertown is really good don't get me wrong. I'm stll confused on how Price isn't in the running for Mr. Football, but I've said it since we played Trousdale that they have the best team in 2A.

7 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

why so salty,  tall got hammered by both teams...   lol

Not salty just my honest opinion. I hate to say it but TC has one of the best teams as a whole they have ever had and they are young. I look for a blowout type game next friday. I hope Im wrong cause Im coming to watch.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

I think the Defense played well last night. Big games by #57, #5, #33 as well as the usual suspects. Offense looked okay. But I also know they were trying new plays, new formations, on a soggy field that couldn’t hold a cleat all night. Praying for some sun and wind this week to dry things out. TC is the real deal, but so is H2O. I think the next game comes down to who punches who in the mouth first and how they respond. Patience will be the key next week. I don’t see either team winning in a blow out. Should be an awesome game played by two great teams.