2nd Round - Westmoreland @ Watertown

Grizzly478

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I have a question for H2O people when the next reclassification comes up will Watertown be a 3A school 

Most likely they will be 3A. We are right there at it now and in 2 years, we will be bigger than we are now. We've got more people moving to Watertown every year, plus we accept people from other school zones who are willing to drive to the school.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ReignofPurple said:

Most likely they will be 3A. We are right there at it now and in 2 years, we will be bigger than we are now. We've got more people moving to Watertown every year, plus we accept people from other school zones who are willing to drive to the school.

So I guess with H2O moving to 3A and TC moving down to 1A we won't be on each other schedule any more in two years I just hope Watertown mercy rules Smith Co every time they play them in region games in 2 years 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RTD said:

So I guess with H2O moving to 3A and TC moving down to 1A we won't be on each other schedule any more in two years I just hope Watertown mercy rules Smith Co every time they play them in region games in 2 years 

It's not guaranteed that TC will move down. If they gain just a few students in the next 2 years, they'll remain 2a.

2 hours ago, croz6110 said:

It's not guaranteed that TC will move down. If they gain just a few students in the next 2 years, they'll remain 2a.

I think the # will continue to go down but I could be wrong we are still two years out but I doubt TC will grow that much in the next few years when it comes to students if I  was a betting man I would say that TC will be 1A but im sure Watertown and TC won't be in the same classification in two years