Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

2 hours ago, Apache said:

Thinking they are ready and saying they are ready is a lot easier than getting there, getting hit hard in the month, then being able to step up and prove they truly are ready. I think Waverly’s biggest weakness is they play on emotion alone! Those type teams usually fold up when they meet adversity. People talking smack about how great they are only feed the beast!

Thats a 2 way street there homer!!

Edited by 2close2memphis

1 hour ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Just some helpful notes for the CA fans. Visiting seats are limited feel free to bring your chairs, we do have 2 good concession stands both on home side, we dont have valet parking and most of the parking is in the grass so I hope you dont mind a little mud or dirt on your shoes. We also enjoy payback games and have been hoping yal would be able to visit. Also just remember it will be a long quiet ride home.

Tigers will take an early lead in this game and never look back. 

Keep loading a trailer you can't pull!

57 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Just keep living on "last year" and maybe the hurt wont be so bad carrying that L all the way back to Columbia.

I definitely won’t be carrying a win or a loss back to Columbia. Usually try to avoid the place! Just trying to warn you that ya’ll seem to be heading down the same path you took in the past. The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

6 minutes ago, Apache said:

I definitely won’t be carrying a win or a loss back to Columbia. Usually try to avoid the place! Just trying to warn you that ya’ll seem to be heading down the same path you took in the past. The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

There's a couple of differences from last year to this year. 1 Waverly is wanting the revenge from being upset by this team last year. 2 CA planned all season for their 1 game against Waverly last year and succeeded while this year CA has been riding the high horse all season long and thinking because they beat the tigers last year they are the better teams this year.

2 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

There's a couple of differences from last year to this year. 1 Waverly is wanting the revenge from being upset by this team last year. 2 CA planned all season for their 1 game against Waverly last year and succeeded while this year CA has been riding the high horse all season long and thinking because they beat the tigers last year they are the better teams this year.

So ya’ll want it this year more than you wanted it last year? I thought the way you talked last year that you wanted it really bad at least up to the point that CA started running it down your throat! Then all the wheels started coming off the wagon. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe you’ll pull it out! But like I said before - the team with the best coach will win!

4 minutes ago, Apache said:

So ya’ll want it this year more than you wanted it last year? I thought the way you talked last year that you wanted it really bad at least up to the point that CA started running it down your throat! Then all the wheels started coming off the wagon. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe you’ll pull it out! But like I said before - the team with the best coach will win!

Waverly has the best coach thats why CA wanted him to come there this yr to coach. You can bump your bubble gum all week long Waverly should win this game by multiple scores. 

28 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

That is completely wrong I’m sorry. CA did not practice for that game all year. Coach Lansdell preaches that he wants the state championship. He doesn’t preach beat this team in the quarterfinals in a couple months. CA was Better than Waverly last year. That’s a fact. Waverly had a great offense but CA was a better complete team and they showed it that night. Waverly had no answer for anything that came their way. 

• Like 1