Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

murph for all his yukyuk good ole boy shuck and jive picking 100 programs that are gonna win state every year, is not a great predictor. hes like the alderman fred davis of hs football. says whatever he thinks people want to hear- like a politician. 

kreager is more likely to be objective. it's interesting that he picks Waverly to only score 14, wow.

2 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Lewis is not a better team. CA played horrible that night. This is an argument we’ve already had. That was the worst game CA played all year and still lost by only 3. If we get the chance to play y’all again you can expect a different result. 

Lewis County's defense did exactly what they had to do, came up with plays and stops. Lewis County's offense moved the ball, had explosive plays, and put points on the board. CA's offense scored 1 time, in the final 90 seconds of the game. Take away an unbelievably athletic play by two Bulldogs on the pick-6, CA doesn't score until LC runs out of their own end zone for a safety (which was by far the best play in that situation).  LC put CA in situations that forced bad play, with 3 days prep.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

murph for all his yukyuk good ole boy shuck and jive picking 100 programs that are gonna win state every year, is not a great predictor. hes like the alderman fred davis of hs football. says whatever he thinks people want to hear- like a politician. 

kreager is more likely to be objective. it's interesting that he picks Waverly to only score 14, wow.

I was wondering that as well.now team this year has only been able to hold us to 14 won't happen friday night either

10 minutes ago, TheStuff said:

Lewis County's defense did exactly what they had to do, came up with plays and stops. Lewis County's offense moved the ball, had explosive plays, and put points on the board. CA's offense scored 1 time, in the final 90 seconds of the game. Take away an unbelievably athletic play by two Bulldogs on the pick-6, CA doesn't score until LC runs out of their own end zone for a safety (which was by far the best play in that situation).  LC put CA in situations that forced bad play, with 3 days prep.

I will day this again like I’ve said multiple times over. LC deserves to win that night. They played better. But if they play again CA will win

10 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I will day this again like I’ve said multiple times over. LC deserves to win that night. They played better. But if they play again CA will win

Ok so LC was the better team 2 weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken yal both still have the same teams right? What would be the difference maker? 

Edited by rednecktiger31

3 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Well with 55 pages on here I guess you can talk about whatever you want to. I know he is a CA fan and he is the only one I have seen on here so far. I just wanted to tell him that I was excited to play them in basketball. Chill out.

I was talking to general bud not bullpuppy. 

TRY AGAIN PLEASE!