Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

5 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot3 said:

Columbia Christian Academy has never recruited and If the did they would have to admit it?         ___________ True or     ___________ False

false and false, they most certainly have recruited multiple sports for years and the most certainly would not admit to it ever it would be beneath them to admit to anything

6 hours ago, TheGuardHouse said:

First of all I will say ive been a long time lurker on these boards, but I hadn’t felt like posting until now. Ive been around CA football for a long time and i will say, this is probably the most disappointed I have been with a. Team in a while. For years we had mediocre teams but they where expected to be bad, This year we heard a bunchof praise for this team and they were said to be making a run all the way to cookville. They looked very good against NCS and spring hill, and Summertown after that. Then they slowed down for a few weeks in my opinion. After the starting QB went down I saw this team lose there composure. I got a bad feeling about tomorow if I’m being honest. CA plays like they have been then it’ll be a long night. I say Waverly 48 CA 15

Wow. I mean, I guess it COULD happen. 

3 hours ago, Monkey Wrench said:

From my perspective, most CA fans are saying "if we play good, we can win" and most Waverly fans have already moved to the next round because this one is already over.  So, assuming CA loses, I dont think they would be that suprised, just know they didnt play great.  

On the other hand, if Waverly loses there may be some mattresses burned in the streets.

The entire town smells like burning hair already 

Forrest/Waverly recap:

https://www.marshalltribune.com/story/2564802.html

Notable comments:

• The Rockets were outgained in total yardage 425-to-177, buts thanks to a 2-0 advantage in the turnover category, Forrest was in the game until a pair of fourth quarter scores by the Tigers.
  • Bradley finished with 171 yards on 20 carries and three touchdowns, while quarterback Gavin Stanfield had a big night, passing for 168 yards and a score and rushing the rock 11 times for 51 yards and a touchdown.
  • Bradley has 1,206 yards and 25 touchdowns and Stanfield has 681 yards and eight touchdowns on the season. Both players are seniors.