TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

If we played like we did tonight at the first of the game. Tca will win, tonight was only my 2nd game I’ve seen all year 1 against GC and tonight. I know a lot of people say that we are good, but I’ve yet to see the “best team” I hope it’s just playing to our competition. A win is a win, but hopefully I get to see that offense that everyone says can put a lot of points up in a hurry. 

Edited by Goldenpride

7 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

If we played like we did tonight at the first of the game. Tca will win, tonight was only my 2nd game I’ve seen all year 1 against GC and tonight. I know a lot of people say that we are good, but I’ve yet to see the “best team” I hope it’s just playing to our competition. A win is a win, but hopefully I get to see that offense that everyone says can put a lot of points up in a hurry. 

Peabody really hangs their hat on defense. They are a stout bunch on the defensive side of the ball. I believe they’ll be ready next week. It’s always hard to play those games where the stands are almost empty & no real atmosphere. Next week will be different. 

12 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Lol don’t come next week lol just kiddin

those two games were slow games and Baugus looked off tonight never completed a pass that I know of.

29 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Lol don’t come next week lol just kiddin

those two games were slow games and Baugus looked off tonight never completed a pass that I know of.

I may just be bad luck haha. Besides coming out flat tonight. Our running game is really good. I’d like to see more better passing routes. I wasn’t at the first TCA game so idk what all they have. I do know they have the Davis kid that can run, but looks like we did a good job the first game. 

1 hour ago, footballover said:

Wasnt this a 50-0 game a couple weeks ago?

51 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Yes

Im going to go ahead and tell yall which you should already know that 50 - 0 dont mean nothing. Two yrs ago we beat Scotts Hill 40-0 reagular then playoffs  we won by like 6. I wish both teams luck but Im pulling for TCA as usual. Just want to send my congrats to both teams on the wins tonight.

Edited by vandyfan1