TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

The word is..... we are kicking TCA and Adamsville to the curb in slobber-knocker Region 7-2A and picking up Memphis Trezevant ..... whatcha think boys???

Actually the TSSAA and that Childress man along with the board of control booted us. Nobody in the region had anyrhing to do with it

8 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Region 8 would be full I’m guessing and we lose tca to d2 

Putting Trezevant in memphis region would make it an 8 team region. That would be the max you should have in a region. Travel costs for Trezevant would increase dramatically plus the brotgers in region 7 would get stuck playing some thursday games in memphis too. Still, it is better than how that Chidress man and his merry band of jack wagons are trying to screw over TCA by putting them in a nine team region that stretches over half the state and a post season bracket that could have you playing games on the east end of the state. TSSAA is simply a joke.

34 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Putting Trezevant in memphis region would make it an 8 team region. That would be the max you should have in a region. Travel costs for Trezevant would increase dramatically plus the brotgers in region 7 would get stuck playing some thursday games in memphis too. Still, it is better than how that Chidress man and his merry band of jack wagons are trying to screw over TCA by putting them in a nine team region that stretches over half the state and a post season bracket that could have you playing games on the east end of the state. TSSAA is simply a joke.

It is frustrating  to know how much it will hurt TCA in gate and concessions as well !!! I get the movw for most privates but Trinity did it right,they didnt "build" gold ball teams they just coached up what they had,the exact thing publics do !!!! And then only being able to schedule 1 out of region game !!?!?!?!? This Sucks !!!!

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

If you dont have a field to schedule a game on then you should be at the mercy of other teams schedule