TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

4 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

They won 2 state titles with 3a numbers. Plus bogus academic records. So they have been in 3a and playing by the rules so now they have lost all the people so now they are a legit 2A. It doesn’t matter. Spank them and send em home each week region 7.  

BigEdMo I have been off of here for 2 years and I see you are still salty and hating. Please stop spreading fake news on coacht. I get on to see what the talk is about the reclassification and I see you on here still hating. Thats not a good look.

3 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

BigEdMo I have been off of here for 2 years and I see you are still salty and hating. Please stop spreading fake news on coacht. I get on to see what the talk is about the reclassification and I see you on here still hating. Thats not a good look.

Fake news???? Reallly. You still hanging on to that it on the up and up.  I guess tell i told you that.  Whatever dude.  Good season this year.  Who do yalll play tonight?