York at Upperman Round 2

jimbo44

36 minutes ago, YorkPride21 said:

If y’all really believe a guy from Oneida that thinks he knows more about York football than their own fans do then that’s y’all fault lol. Plus I’d really like to know where you heard this “Alcoa film” rumor from lol. You guys hating on York so bad and we’re all over here laughing at the hate cause y’all are so ridiculous about it... keep it coming, we love it! :roflol: 

But I do think York has a good shot of beating Upperman this Friday if they play like they have been. Should be a great game. Especially if we play like we did against that great passing attack of Signal! LOL!

And by the way my good man I'm not a guy from Oneida,  I'm THE guy from Oneida :roflolk: :roflol: :popcorneater:

Edited by crow

On 11/3/2018 at 5:40 PM, putnamcountyfan said:

I know you have hatred for UHS but what happened in last few weeks to make a difference that York now wins after losing 35-14

It’s hard to beat a team 2 times. Maybe York had a off game that night. It’ll be a good game though. Especially if upperman thinks it’ll be like last time and they go in think ah we done beat them by 20 points. Good luck to both teams, both very talented 

8 hours ago, daddymacvols said:

If York plays like they did Friday night against Signal Mountain they will give Upperman problems and possibly beat them. I know Upperman will watch film but they better pay really close attention to what York did to Signal Mountain because that game could have easily been 49 or 56-0. Red Bank with all their athletes didn't beat Signal that bad. It was just a totally different team than what Upperman faced a few weeks back! It will be York's responsibility on bringing that same intensity and effort 2 weeks in a row! If they do, it will be a heck of a game!!! Good luck to both teams!!!

All york guys realizes signal was a 500 team right? You should of beat them like you did. That does not equal beating a 11-0 team. Turnovers will be key. You will need 2-3 turnovers to win. Your offense just can't keep Pace with uppermans in this game. Hoping for an injury free night for both teams. 

5 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

All york guys realizes signal was a 500 team right? You should of beat them like you did. That does not equal beating a 11-0 team. Turnovers will be key. You will need 2-3 turnovers to win. Your offense just can't keep Pace with uppermans in this game. Hoping for an injury free night for both teams. 

SM was 6-4 winning their last 6 games in a row.  Played Red Bank to a 20-13 game.  They were the #2 seed, York was the #3 seed.  Everyone was picking SM so York shouldn't have beat them according to all the "experts" on here.

9 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

It’s hard to beat a team 2 times. Maybe York had a off game that night. It’ll be a good game though. Especially if upperman thinks it’ll be like last time and they go in think ah we done beat them by 20 points. Good luck to both teams, both very talented 

I don't think UHS got where they are at by taking plays off. York does not either that's why i think it may have the same outcome. York will have to change up their offense a little to compete. UHS is big up front with 4 LB's that like to hit. Plays right into stopping York as they did with holding them under 120 yards. Also York does not do good against the pass. It will be a tough game for both teams and anything can happen on a Friday night.   

On 11/3/2018 at 5:40 PM, putnamcountyfan said:

I know you have hatred for UHS but what happened in last few weeks to make a difference that York now wins after losing 35-14

I think Upperman is the big favorite but in that last game alone what changed was York allowed 35 points in the first half and ZERO in the second half. If York shows up this time for the whole game, it won't be a 35-14 score this time.

3 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

I think Upperman is the big favorite but in that last game alone what changed was York allowed 35 points in the first half and ZERO in the second half. If York shows up this time for the whole game, it won't be a 35-14 score this time.

I hope it’s a good game, I like seeing close playoff games. Good luck you guys 

4 hours ago, thatdevilforrest said:

SM was 6-4 winning their last 6 games in a row.  Played Red Bank to a 20-13 game.  They were the #2 seed, York was the #3 seed.  Everyone was picking SM so York shouldn't have beat them according to all the "experts" on here.

York could have won by more but up 35-7 they went for a field goal instead of a TD (missed), and had the younger players in when SM scored those last 2 TDs. York would not run up a score and SM was a good team. Any team gaining a #2 seed like the Indians did has had a great season.