York at Upperman Round 2

jimbo44

6 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Our Rb must run a 4.2 because they couldn't catch him all night. 

No way surely you jest??They told me they were fast enough to catch chickens!That Rocky guy had to chase chickens for that Mickey man to beat that other boxer guy.

In case you missed it here is the movie to prove it.

Edited by orngnblk

Lol. Big night running the ball. Think we passed the ball 3 times? No problem running down their skills guys. They are all huge so tackling them when you get there is another story. Looks like they had their best linemen in the back field. So they are fast. For linemen. Hats off to #46 he played like an animal all night. 

1 minute ago, MadHatter1 said:

Lol. Big night running the ball. Think we passed the ball 3 times? No problem running down their skills guys. They are all huge so tackling them when you get there is another story. Looks like they had their best linemen in the back field. So they are fast. For linemen. Hats off to #46 he played like an animal all night. 

All joking aside the made the second round,farther than most!

12 hours ago, VictoryFormation said:

If you're faster on a dry field, why wouldn't you still be faster on a wet field?

Actually, I wasn't taking a shot, I was trying to ask what I thought was a legit question lol. A couple of posters commented that the wet field would favor the Dragons.  Field conditions are equal for both teams.  So logic says that with equal footing so to speak, the faster team is still the faster team.  And as others have said, Upperman has more team speed because YAI wasn't able to catch them in two games.  And that was on dry and wet fields.

4 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Metzgar had 220 yds and McCallister had 79, threw for 24.  Hate he had that touchdown throw come back on a questionable call.