Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

This will be a interesting game...I dont know what happen during the Whites creek game. I wonder if Fairview took there foot off the gas or let the JV play but to only score 35 on WC has me thinking.  Especially when our freshman scored 21 points. East Should win but I also said Giles would win last year.

Edited by FBfan26

9 hours ago, Swarm said:

Time to get this one started I guess. 

This matchup has been coming for weeks it seems. Ought to be a good one. Its win or play basketball at this point. Fairview's going to have to get a little better in sync on offense to make a game of this one. Little sloppy tonight. 

Was that a slight to your wrestling program? Basketball does nothing to make your football team better but wrestling will. Give Coach Derrick and those guys some credit and support and I am sure they will reciprocate. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

This will be a interesting game...I dont know what happen during the Whites creek game. K wonder if Fairview took there foot off the gas or let the JV play but to only score 35 on WC has me thinking.  Especially when our freshman scored 21 points. East Should win but I also said Giles would win last year.

Last night definitely wasn't our prettiest offensive game. I'll leave it at that. Suffice it to say there was no doubt who was the much better team. If we play like we did last night against East it won't even be close. I think we'll play up to the competition though.

9 minutes ago, Hamblin said:

Was that a slight to your wrestling program? Basketball does nothing to make your football team better but wrestling will. Give Coach Derrick and those guys some credit and support and I am sure they will reciprocate. 

Of course not. Coach Bubba is top shelf and a pal of mine. His wrestling program speaks for itself.  Going to basketball is just a commonly used expression for getting put out of the football playoffs. I hate basketball lol. Although we do have a great basketball team as well. 

On 11/2/2018 at 10:27 PM, Swarm said:

Time to get this one started I guess. 

This matchup has been coming for weeks it seems. Ought to be a good one. Its win or play basketball at this point. Fairview's going to have to get a little better in sync on offense to make a game of this one. Little sloppy tonight. 

Good luck to y'all Swarm!

• Thanks 1