Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

50 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Congrats to Fairview. When we scrimmaged you guys back in the fall (Marshall Co.) Iknew you guys had a solid squad.

How did you Mr. Football perform?? Through the grapevine I heard East thought he was just an average player playing in a weak district.

He had 4 touchdowns one of them being a 77 yard reception. We were without our starting running back I believe. 

Been deer hunting all day. Figured it was time to hunt some nasty birds. Where you at East Nasty?

What is the excuse for this one? Too cold?  Too muddy? No hype up music before the game? You were stupid and kept throwing the ball when they could not stop the run? Our coaches suck and can't win a big game? One of your players didn't get rated enough stars?  A combination of all of these?

Also, the word on the street is you are bailing on your team and taking the underground railroad out of town to an 0-10 destination. Makes sense. You can't make that program any worse.   It should be fun watching you recruit against Cane Ridge for those kids.

Two words for you. Stratford Spartans

OK. Bye.

Edited by MichaelMyers76

On 11/4/2018 at 2:33 PM, EastNasty said:

A great football team with great coaching and good players even on a bad night dont struggle to a 3a teams with 22 in a half players who actually look like a middle school team. District 6 is weak and fairview is the bully. I dont even understand how you guys can say this game is going to be close. We will win and win big. It should be over buy halftime. Mark my word

Lol!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

BPM you need to be in the Cornersville/ Huntingdon mode.  Come on over and join the fun.

Oh Inkeep an eye on you fellas. Great comedy. I’m waiting on cb10 to say something about a retard with a new ballon again!!  One of the greatest of all time CoachT one liners!!!  In all honesty I hope you boys beat the brakes off the Mustanks. I am a huge fan on anyone who drops an L on those sissy girls. 

• Upvote 1