Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

On 11/4/2018 at 2:33 PM, EastNasty said:

A great football team with great coaching and good players even on a bad night dont struggle to a 3a teams with 22 in a half players who actually look like a middle school team. District 6 is weak and fairview is the bully. I dont even understand how you guys can say this game is going to be close. We will win and win big. It should be over buy halftime. Mark my word

EastNasty! No harm no foul my friend. Your passionate about your program and have great confidence in your boys! As should everyone. We in fairview do the same. Please dont depart from the boards on behalf of an unforeseen loss. Your boys played hard and honorably. They lost but thays part of the game. Fairview has been there often. I do hope you and your family and the east nashville players have a wonderful thanksgiving and an even better christmas with family! 

2 hours ago, Slim88 said:

I like you FireBird80! Class act my friend. Stratford kids deserve credit and you give them credit where credits due. Hope you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving and christmas my friend! 

I might talk sometimes, but I'll always keep it real on here when PC take a loss. Same to you and your family!!

• Like 1