Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

3 hours ago, EastNasty said:

No disrespect I just tell the truth and folks dont like it. 

My question is if you will be back on CoachT next year? Typically we see your type of poster fade into oblivion after the season ending loss...

I’m happy for the East players, coaches, and family for having a really good season, but I figure you have at most one and a half weeks of trash talking left... 

Edited by BreadTruck44

5 hours ago, EastNasty said:

A great football team with great coaching and good players even on a bad night dont struggle to a 3a teams with 22 in a half players who actually look like a middle school team. District 6 is weak and fairview is the bully. I dont even understand how you guys can say this game is going to be close. We will win and win big. It should be over buy halftime. Mark my word

Thanks.  I'll save my money and go watch Halloween in theaters.  

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Right!! He told a big lie. Then another one after, with all this lil East best player was hurt crap.

You butting in something that doesn't have anything to do with you. You and your guys better watch out before Stratford upset ya and then yall be on the chopping block. All that talent with a case full of city champs trophies foh!

54 minutes ago, BreadTruck44 said:

My question is if you will be back on CoachT next year? Typically we see your type of poster fade into oblivion after the season ending loss...

I’m happy for the East players, coaches, and family for having a really good season, but I figure you have a most one and a half weeks of trash talking left... 

You keep the bread fresh then I'm here. They said I would disappear after Cohnpearl game but I'm still here.

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

You butting in something that doesn't have anything to do with you. You and your guys better watch out before Stratford upset ya and then yall be on the chopping block. All that talent with a case full of city champs trophies foh!

We are taking Stratford  serious! Now on yall end, don't get caught up looking into 3rd round rematch. By the way its couple gold balls in that trophy case also.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

Yall wish yall was in the same boat but no where near.

Yeah I do wish we had all them D1 commits and ESPN top 150 players. You got me there.

We might actually make it to the quarter finals occasionally if we did... Oh wait! We routinely do that without those players. How many times has East been past round 2? I'll save you some time. The answer is ZERO.