Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

11 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We are taking Stratford  serious! Now on yall end, don't get caught up looking into 3rd round rematch. By the way its couple gold balls in that trophy case also.

You talking about them two from when bill Clinton was president and if you had a cell phone is was the size of a brick?? You talking about Money and power by "pistol" with the rollers in his head?

14 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Yeah I do wish we had all them D1 commits and ESPN top 150 players. You got me there.

We might actually make it to the quarter finals occasionally if we did... Oh wait! We routinely do that without those players. How many times has East been past round 2? I'll save you some time. The answer is ZERO. 

You answering your own questions now? 

1 minute ago, EastNasty said:

You answering your own questions now? 

Just trying to be efficient! :thumb:

In all seriousness, safe travels to you guys on Friday. Stop in at Jefferson's on 100 and get you some wings and oysters before the game! Looking forward to seeing yalls RB. He looks beastly on film. 

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Just trying to be efficient! :thumb:

In all seriousness, safe travels to you guys on Friday. Stop in at Jefferson's on 100 and get you some wings and oysters before the game! Looking forward to seeing yalls RB. He looks beastly on film. 

Thanks swarm and will do. Just make sure when I have on my East Nashville gear they dont try to take me out.  Best Rb in the midstate if you ask me.

Edited by EastNasty

4 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Thanks swarm and will do. Just make sure when I have on my East Nashville gear they dont try to take me out.  Best Rb in the midstate if you ask me.

Lol. They wont care what you're wearing as long as you got some green in your pockets!

10 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

This isn't like going to an Antioch/Overton game.  I heard East like to do the whole "Florida State vs Miami" midfield hype thing during pregame.  Is that true?  

2 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

This isn't like going to an Antioch/Overton game.  I heard East like to do the whole "Florida State vs Miami" midfield hype thing during pregame.  Is that true?  

I hope it's true! That'll get that the whole hive fired up! I don't recall East doing that a couple years ago when they came to town. Perhaps it's a new thing. 

7 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Our kids are more Discipline then that. Win or lose that Anitoch/Overton stuff will never happen at East.