Sequatchie Co. @ Red bank round 2

SCPRIDE30

7 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Rematch from last year but second round this time. Red bank will probably be the best team we’ve faced so far. So many athletes and so much speed. Sequatchie has to play there A game for 4 quarters. Just hope it’s a close game 

Excited for this one, You say probably the most athletic team Sequatchie has faced. Sequatchie is probably the most physical team Red Bank has face yet. Weather looks good so far. 

I know Dunlap will come to Red Bank for this one. I hope Red Bank can bring in a large crowd. Should be able to, Now that Signal's season is over. Despite their Impressive offense

Edited by Alien

1 hour ago, Alien said:

Excited for this one, You say probably the most athletic team Sequatchie has faced. Sequatchie is probably the most physical team Red Bank has face yet. Weather looks good so far. 

I know Dunlap will come to Red Bank for this one. I hope Red Bank can bring in a large crowd. Should be able to, Now that Signal's season is over. Despite their Impressive offense

Brainerd was physical but the second half they was undisciplined bad. 

Not a lot of talk about this game. Everyone should be healthy this game. I know red bank will get a taste of hicks this year since last year he didn’t play against them. Last years game was a close game and everyone expected red bank to blow Sequatchie out with all the speed and talent but Sequatchie held them to just 100 yards the second half. Hope this game is like last years but with Sequatchie on top lol. 

7 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Sequatchie has a small chance to pull the upset here imo. Sequatchies losses come from 3 teams who have a combined record of 32-1 respectable to say the least. Good luck guys wont be easy but I think their is a small chance you can pull it off.

Everyone knows red bank has a good team and it’s gonna be hard to pull it off but we’ve been battle tested playing some good teams. We gotta play 4 great quarters of football. I don’t think there defense is as good as meigs, but I’m sure athletes wise it’s probably the same. Sequatchie needs to pass more to get the run game going, if we can get hicks going early I think it could wear them down. We gotta make adjustments to there passing game, seen most of the time as soon as the qb gets it he throws it straight to the side, Sequatchie will have to play up on these wide receivers so we don’t give them anywhere to go. I think we can pull it off, we just gotta be ready to play. Coach Caine never made adjustments last year and they tore the defense apart with the same pass play all night, hopefully coach watt won’t let that happen

32 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Everyone knows red bank has a good team and it’s gonna be hard to pull it off but we’ve been battle tested playing some good teams. We gotta play 4 great quarters of football. I don’t think there defense is as good as meigs, but I’m sure athletes wise it’s probably the same. Sequatchie needs to pass more to get the run game going, if we can get hicks going early I think it could wear them down. We gotta make adjustments to there passing game, seen most of the time as soon as the qb gets it he throws it straight to the side, Sequatchie will have to play up on these wide receivers so we don’t give them anywhere to go. I think we can pull it off, we just gotta be ready to play. Coach Caine never made adjustments last year and they tore the defense apart with the same pass play all night, hopefully coach watt won’t let that happen

Should be a very fun game to watch. And more than likely one that will happen for years to come. Both teams present challenges to each other that neither has seen prior to this week.

8 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I agree, with this post.  Defense tends to give up a big play or two.  Red Bank offense is really good.  Very athletic receivers with a QB that can drop it in there.  Play up on them, they blow by you. Play back, they make your miss.  Tough match ups, but I do know Seq. plays hard.

On 11/3/2018 at 10:13 AM, SCPRIDE30 said:

Rematch from last year but second round this time. Red bank will probably be the best team we’ve faced so far. So many athletes and so much speed. Sequatchie has to play there A game for 4 quarters. Just hope it’s a close game 

They barely beat Signal. That let’s me know Sequatchie will have a chance.