Boone @ Knox Central Round 2

Pretty much the same as last year.    On defense Central will divorce the safety in lieu of an extra linebacker and stack the box to stop the run.    Boone will continue to run directly into the heart of the defense unsuccessfully.     I believe our guys will give it 100% on every play but we just do not have the athletes to compete position by position across the board with Central.

Hoping a Central fan can answer this.... looking on Google maps, it would appear that both sets of fans sit on the same side of the field.    Does this mean that Central allows kids to meander around the track during the game?    The answer to this will determine if some of the girls from Boone will want to go or not.    Yes, Boone has some kids who come to games to socialize only....

16 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Pretty much the same as last year.    On defense Central will divorce the safety in lieu of an extra linebacker and stack the box to stop the run.    Boone will continue to run directly into the heart of the defense unsuccessfully.     I believe our guys will give it 100% on every play but we just do not have the athletes to compete position by position across the board with Central.

Hoping a Central fan can answer this.... looking on Google maps, it would appear that both sets of fans sit on the same side of the field.    Does this mean that Central allows kids to meander around the track during the game?    The answer to this will determine if some of the girls from Boone will want to go or not.    Yes, Boone has some kids who come to games to socialize only....

no it is crossed off on our side. it’s ‘half tracked’

Boone is a very formidable opponent. The RBs all run hard, especially Cole. QB Harrell is a great runner also, decent passer. LBs are once again good, not huge guys but very disciplined. What’s different in this game is last year both teams had injuries that caused both teams to change their offenses around. Both teams are at full strength this year so it should be a better overall game.

• Like 1

i Agree with that.  Best defense is a good offense.  Use the clock up.  Crockett threw the ball over the field on them too.  I don’t think it’s a blowout at all.  Weather says rain.  Rain works in Boone favor I think.  Will come down to turnovers.   I think Boone keeps it close and possibly pulls off the win. 

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I’m hoping of a musket bowl rematch playoff edition.

8 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Yes Blazer we have one side of stands at Central. The track is generally off limits during games unless your with the teams or cheerleaders, or school staff. But our stand is massive so unless the whole county is coming you won’t be overcrowded.