Boone @ Knox Central Round 2

I don't see DB being able to generate long drives against this defense. The last 4 games we've given up 7, 0, 0, and 6 points. The last 3 being playoff teams. We do seem to get better each week. I just keep worrying about the stupid penalties. At some point it's going to cost us. Play the game with your physical abilities, not your mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Central  35

Daniel Boone  7

• Like 1

Boone will bring it on every play, these guys play with a lot of heart, which has not always been the case in years past.    Our problem is that we are very predictable, but again that is a Boone tradition that goes way back.    We have not won a playoff game since 2010 so Boone Nation is very excited for the privilege to show up in round 2.     Regardless of the outcome it has been a good year.   Our coaches have gotten a lot out of the guys, coached them up, and in the end that's all you can ask for.

Central    41
Boone     14

It’s hard for me to make any predictions this early in the week, I’ll need to see how we look this week in practice first. But I don’t doubt Boone is a good football team. In the film I’ve seen, Blazer is correct on Boone’s one major flaw. But they do have a great offense. I hope my two beasts on Defense are ready cause this will be a tough test for them.

Hey Bobcat Fans,

Looks like 100% chance of cold rain Friday night, let's see, uh.... that favors Boone because.... uh..... it only rains on your side of the line.... yeah that's right...         Okay, all seriousness aside, do you guys allow pop-up hunting blinds in the stands?      Oops, I meant "hunt-n"....

2 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Ok Bobcat, what's your prediction? All they have is the walk through today and you've watched them practice all week.

As a side note, DB fans, be safe traveling! 

Not to get into semantics, but in general DB stands for Dobyns-Bennett and some of their most avid fans get a little upset when that moniker is applied to Boone.   In the tri-cities Boone is known as the "little db".  But all that aside, appreciate the wishes for safety...

Cats       41
Blazers  14