2nd Round: Stratford @ Pearl-Cohn

BoardHater71

39 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Startford has always had the players and size to be region champs. Cohn doesn't have real LBs. 5'8 165 pound guys are not going to cut it. Number 2 and 7 smashed you guys all night.I wont be surprised if more teams doesn't do this in the future. Along with that your Mr football did not come out to play lol

Number 7 was a breast I'll agree. Stratford control that clock also, just great game by Stratford.

PC was a lot better last year than were this year. I felt like they were not as explosive on offense as years past. Coach Brunetti gets the most out of his teams each year but when we played them I just felt it was not the same type of squad from the last couple of years. We haven't played Stratford in a couple of years but man did they have some man child's over there. We scrimmaged Fairview in the fall right after the QB transfer and they gave us a nice kick in the teeth. Those guys can play, it should be a good game. Basketball time for us, Pearl, and East. Hoping we can see some of you in the sectional this year.

44 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Number 7 was a breast I'll agree. Stratford control that clock also, just great game by Stratford.

I think you mean #2 James “Magic” Moore. 

Finished regular season 200 carries 1358 13tds 6.8 a carry 

Gotta give respect to the guys in the trenches, they have been grinding all year.

Jalon Gupton #77

Quasean Robinson #50

Dearrius Waller #55

Dwight Menifee Jr #53

Justin Howse #54

Marcelius Matthews #58

Sam Buckner #51