#1 Greeneville Vs. Sully South Round 2

DevilMan03

My son is a freshman on Sullivan South's team and I know how good Greenville is and I would think they will win the state again.  I am not going to say anything negative about Greenville, Besty, or Anderson County, but not to long ago we beat both Greenville and Besty, so congrats on good teams this year.  South just happens to be the third place team in a really good group.  I do think if Anderson County can run the ball against Betsy they will have a really good chance in the game.  South will not be a bad team next year  as well.  Good Luck!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

My son is a freshman on Sullivan South's team and I know how good Greenville is and I would think they will win the state again.  I am not going to say anything negative about Greenville, Besty, or Anderson County, but not to long ago we beat both Greenville and Besty, so congrats on good teams this year.  South just happens to be the third place team in a really good group.  I do think if Anderson County can run the ball against Betsy they will have a really good chance in the game.  South will not be a bad team next year  as well.  Good Luck!!

My wife's cousin had a son playing for Central and it's just a bad year to be playing either Greeneville or Elizabethton if your team is in this area.I hope everything works out for  your son when the new school starts up.I live in Colonial Heights and know a lot of parents will not like it.The biggest worry for myself was when my kids started driving and having one maybe getting on the interstate at 16 or 17 to drive to school should have been thought out a lot more.

3 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Not this fan. And I for a fact know of no AC fan that would ever say that. Lol your trying to get in AC fans head Again! Not working AC will be ready for your sister Betsy first. Then you....oh here we go again you are predicting another Mercy rule on the Mavs... Don't get me started...,.....

45543844_2006029812789486_8398379273936699392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.ftri1-1.fna&oh=a43da66a4899ceddae2077dd37def312&oe=5C43CCB2

45498117_266489307388640_7118124229660246016_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.ftri1-1.fna&oh=c426c045cbce162aa74c4fa62ffd8be0&oe=5C7205CB

Edited by DevilMan03

On 11/5/2018 at 3:58 PM, BatmanDevil said:

My wife's cousin had a son playing for Central and it's just a bad year to be playing either Greeneville or Elizabethton if your team is in this area.I hope everything works out for  your son when the new school starts up.I live in Colonial Heights and know a lot of parents will not like it.The biggest worry for myself was when my kids started driving and having one maybe getting on the interstate at 16 or 17 to drive to school should have been thought out a lot more.

Yes, the new school thing did not go over well, but unlike Greene county our commissioners did not listen to the public and passed it . It has already been delayed one year. The funny thing is I live closer to the new school than South lol !!! My son #8 got a dang concussion last night in the first half ...... ugggg . Greenville is good as we all know, but I think the Anderson County -Greenville game will be a good game . Think I might make the trip .