#1 Greeneville Vs. Sully South Round 2

DevilMan03

11 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Just a matter of how coach wants to take care of business in this first rematch before next weeks rematch.

holy COWS in distress.....batman...do i see trashtalking here??? Is this a new form of bat talk we're seeing??? could it be that batman is tired of hearing the same ole garble spewing from the herd from clinton??...tune in week three, same bat time, same bat channel............

So.....should i go ahead and put this one in the W column and go watch the Betsy upset friday? I know several other devils fans are planning on doing that. I really would hate to miss cade and the other seniors next to last home game ever, but i've seen this movie several times.....not to spoil the ending for anyone here, so SPOILER ALERT,  the big Greene devil monster kills at the teenagers at the camp wearing silver and light blue.

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

So.....should i go ahead and put this one in the W column and go watch the Betsy upset friday? I know several other devils fans are planning on doing that. I really would hate to miss cade and the other seniors next to last home game ever, but i've seen this movie several times.....not to spoil the ending for anyone here, so SPOILER ALERT,  the big Greene devil monster kills at the teenagers at the camp wearing silver and light blue.

Goddard 1 TD away from setting the TD record and Cade could break the TD record in the 3rd rd 

I’ve not said it yet this year but I called it last year, Greeneville will win state unless Ballard gets hurt or something really crazy happens. They are just too good for the teams they play and sorry AC fans, but I don’t see y’all beating them. HOWEVER, if what I’m hearing is correct, Devil fans may want to enjoy this ride. The sideline at Burley Stadium may look a lot different starting next season....

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’ve not said it yet this year but I called it last year, Greeneville will win state unless Ballard gets hurt or something really crazy happens. They are just too good for the teams they play and sorry AC fans, but I don’t see y’all beating them. HOWEVER, if what I’m hearing is correct, Devil fans may want to enjoy this ride. The sideline at Burley Stadium may look a lot different starting next season....

I’ve confirmed that’s incorrect but if something like that does happen nothing would change. The culture is there to stay and the talent will keep being developed. 

Edited by DevilMan03

6 hours ago, BVDevil said:

holy COWS in distress.....batman...do i see trashtalking here??? Is this a new form of bat talk we're seeing??? could it be that batman is tired of hearing the same ole garble spewing from the herd from clinton??...tune in week three, same bat time, same bat channel............

BVD.I've heard and seen a few of your life stories and there is one thing that myself and you are very much  similar.We have both many times had folks threaten us with harm and yes worse.I like yourself can only take so much and then somebody has to walk the walk or shut the front door up.When I get there,I don't care what the outcome is, as long as there is an outcome .Yes,I'm there in a coacht way and if we win next week,I'll be happy as hail.If we lose,I won't be happy but  it will finally come to an end and we can all move on {after probably 10,000 more stupid post}

36 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

BVD.I've heard and seen a few of your life stories and there is one thing that myself and you are very much  similar.We have both many times had folks threaten us with harm and yes worse.I like yourself can only take so much and then somebody has to walk the walk or shut the front door up.When I get there,I don't care what the outcome is, as long as there is an outcome .Yes,I'm there in a coacht way and if we win next week,I'll be happy as hail.If we lose,I won't be happy but  it will finally come to an end and we can all move on {after probably 10,000 more stupid post}

Amen!!!

24 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Games gonna be ugly but I'm looking forward to hearing how the radio announcer spins this game to make it not seem as bad. EHS put 42 unanswered on them and he had the nerve to say "The game was closer than the score" lol Wonder what he'll say when Greeneville runs the clock on them 

We put 62 or 63 on them earlier in the year. Lol

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yep, they can finally put the tape measure away.