#1 Greeneville Vs. Sully South Round 2

DevilMan03

9 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

We put 62 or 63 on them earlier in the year. Lol

I am not a fan of SS but Greeneville and Sister Betsy really know how put teams down on how many point they mercy ruled 63 or 42 unanswered. But come on let it go. One day you both will be crawling in a hole too....and soon your times will come. Bragging is not a good way to start the playoffs. Hey that is not mean that is the facts. Sad to have to hear how bad you beat what many say are cupcakes over and over; enough is enough. .......still mad at BVD...sorry for the rant......

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

:roflolk: I think you totally missed where i was going with that.  A Richard measuring contest if you will. All jokes aside, AC has no chance.

Agreed lol COWSinflight is about to go off again. The cows don’t make it to the quarters and if by some chance they do we will Mercy Rule The AGAIN @ the cow pasture. 

Even cow fans have commented on how they don’t have a chance against Greeneville. 

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Not all jokes aside, you are the biggest joke. Another Greenedevils lover and Mavs Hater....lol. will see...will see...

He’s actually a Marshall County fan. They’ve made it to the Final 4 like 3 years in a row. How many has the cows made in the last decade? Oh ya that’s what I thought! Who cares!!! Lol

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Not all jokes aside, you are the biggest joke. Another Greenedevils lover and Mavs Hater....lol. will see...will see...

Dude you get on here and spout nonsense daily and you have the sack to call me a joke? I'm just calling it like I see it. You have had 1A teams ranked ahead of you all year but somehow you are so sure that y'all are gonna put Greeneville out in round 3. Give me a break. If y'all didn't have a good quarterback y'all might not have made the playoffs. Greeneville is very efficient on offense and the run it to perfection. I couldn't tell you how many times they threw that little bubble screen on us last year and we couldn't stop it even when we knew it was coming. We broke it up 1 play out of about 10 would be my guess. 

BTW...im not a Mavs hater. I would have more of a reason to hate on the Devils after they put the Tigers out last year but I can't hate on good football teams because they are good. 

Edited by leadfarmer

10 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Agreed lol COWSinflight is about to go off again. The cows don’t make it to the quarters and if by some chance they do we will Mercy Rule The AGAIN @ the cow pasture. 

Even cow fans have commented on how they don’t have a chance against Greeneville. 

Its a good thing fans don't play the game...Go Mavs!

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Dude you get on here and spout nonsense daily and you have the sack to call me a joke? I'm just calling it like I see it. You have had 1A teams ranked ahead of you all year but somehow you are so sure that y'all are gonna put Greeneville out in round 3. Give me a break. If y'all didn't have a good quarterback y'all might not have made the playoffs. Greeneville is very efficient on offense and the run it to perfection. I couldn't tell you how many times they threw that little bubble screen on us last year and we couldn't stop it even when we knew it was coming. We broke it up 1 play out of about 10 would be my guess. 

BTW...im not a Mavs hater. I would have more of a reason to hate on the Devils after they put the Tigers out last year but I can't hate on good football teams because they are good. 

Really Dude LoL really. Every post you have posted has always been against AC. I am calling it like you post. That is the only thing I have to go by. Time will tell..tick...tick..tick...enjoy the fireworks because that is the only show you guys will like. I Look forward to another DevilMan and BVD like wanna be poster Lol good luck!

42 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Not this fan. And I for a fact know of no AC fan that would ever say that. Lol your trying to get in AC fans head Again! Not working AC will be ready for your sister Betsy first. Then you....oh here we go again you are predicting another Mercy rule on the Mavs... Don't get me started...,.....

Yes and in every post I will be proven right. I don't even think AC will get past Betsy and if by some miracle you do AC will be in the layup line come he following Saturday morning. Just stating facts. We have all sat and read  your idiotic posts for almost a year now. AC caught Greeneville sleeping last year but when they woke up AC got their butts handed to them. The adult thing to do would habe been to accept defeat with a bit of humility but instead you chose to sit in the floor and whine like a 3 year old in Wal-Mart who didn't get his toy. That is the very reason why nobody on these boards take you or anything you post seriously.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Yes and in every post I will be proven right. I don't even think AC will get past Betsy and if by some miracle you do AC will be in the layup line come he following Saturday morning. Just stating facts. We have all sat and read  your idiotic posts for almost a year now. AC caught Greeneville sleeping last year but when they woke up AC got their butts handed to them. The adult thing to do would habe been to accept defeat with a bit of humility but instead you chose to sit in the floor and whine like a 3 year old in Wal-Mart who didn't get his toy. That is the very reason why nobody on these boards take you or anything you post seriously.

You don't think AC will beat Betsy

If AC gets a Miracle and beats Betsy then After Greeneville Mercy rules AC they will be starting Basketball.

Last year AC was lucky to even be in the game.

Let me guess you the cousin Eddie to Betsy and Greeneville.

Just the facts....AC will be ready for Betsy....In A Big Way!!!!?