MARSHALL CO. VS TULLAHOMA

playville

It’s quiet obvious u have a problem with Tullahoma coaching  I don’t always agree either neither do I with any other coach including the packer and patriots coaches tonite.  Wildcats r a good team but I believe most football people would say we have overachieved.  Once again I say our line is young and u are limited with play calling when the quarterback is running for his life.  We probably have 2 other capable qbs  the defense would not be near as good with the lb playing there or j t playing there also the offense wouldn’t have j t as a receiver  who has made a couple of unbelievable catches as a dB. His against Giles I believe was great just like the one he made Friday nite he was wrongly called interference.  We both want what is best for,the wildcats. I am just a fan for over 35 years. 

I have a problem with the play calling and the head coach calls the plays. Tullahoma has a lot of talent at the wide out position. Throw the ball down the field make teams back up. The QB runs out of the pocket when he don't have to. Tullahoma plays east and west football on offense nothing is limited coaches should make adjustments Tullahoma does not. Tullahoma has just as much talent if no more then any team we have played so how has Tullahoma overachieved. 

This a great matchup!  Still undecided who I think will come out on top?  MC has been here a few times and they know what they need to do, but can they stay focus and rise to the occasion?   Tullahoma has beaten some good teams this season and had close one with a solid tough MapleW team.   When you have two opponents that are fairly matched up; the team that normally comes out on top is the team that doesn't have a lot of mental errors - penalties, missed blocks, wrapping up when tackling, not turning the ball over, and creating turnovers for the other team. In games like this you have to play smart pyhsical football.  I do think Coaching plays a factor in big games like this and the coaching staff has to make the right adjustments on both ends of the ball, but ultimately it comes down to the kids staying focused, being disciplined, and then executing the game plan. I'm sure both teams want to win and this one should be an exciting game.  Get out this Friday night and support your team.  Score Prediction to come later in this week.  Have a great week everyone.

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1