MARSHALL CO. VS TULLAHOMA

playville

At this point in the season it is tough on every team.  Players staying health, players staying focused on football and not worrying about missing start of Basketball season.   It is goning to come down to the playmakers making the big plays and minimizing turnovers.  I believe this year Tullahoma has a little more speed and wins this one 28 to 20.  

So how bad did  osteeen outcoach the Tullahoma coach.   I wasn’t able to b at game.   I listened to game and corn played a few downs and burks didn’t play at alll. Great win for the cats.  Different agree with olives time management at end of game thou but cats win

Edited by Wildcat1953
Spell check

11 minutes ago, Wildcat1953 said:

So how bad did ostensibly So had bad did osteen outcoach the Tullahoma coach.   I wasn’t able to b at game.   I listened to game and corn played a few downs and burks didn’t play at alll. Great win for the cats.  Different agree with olives time management at end of game thou but cats win

Wouldn’t say either side really outcoached the other tonight. Two pretty even teams as evidenced by both games this season. Tullahoma did put Marshall County in a tough spot there then took advantage forcing the safety. 

Edited by mcfan10