Franklin Road Academy @ Notre Dame

Booger

13 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Thou spokest too soon. LOL

I know!!! I heard the score was 30-6 and thought, “well, that shows why I’m just a fan and not a coach”...

I watched the second half on the NFHS network this morning. I’ve got to believe there are some questioning fans about the timeout cancelling two flags for 12 men on the field that were dropped against FRA prior to the last play. I’m not really sure if that was the right call or not. 

1 hour ago, BreadTruck44 said:

I know!!! I heard the score was 30-6 and thought, “well, that shows why I’m just a fan and not a coach”...

I watched the second half on the NFHS network this morning. I’ve got to believe there are some questioning fans about the timeout cancelling two flags for 12 men on the field that were dropped against FRA prior to the last play. I’m not really sure if that was the right call or not. 

I guess that I missed that mess at the end. It seemed like two games all wrapped up in one between the first quarter and half and the rest of the game.

I hate for any game to be influenced by officiating, but that crew just so happened to be the very same crew I referred to in a previous post.....seriously not joking! We had them twice this year. :cry:

Good luck to FRA.....I love the way they just play and not chatter a bunch. How can you not root for a team with a stud named SPEED?

I guess this sort of confirms what I've been thinking for awhile.....East region teams are way down from last year, with the exception of Silverdale and maybe CCS being just a tad better than last year. Everyone else took a step backward for one reason or another. Most of it had to do with line play.....ours was better last year, Webb and ND's were both better last year as well.

I'm an underdog guy, so I'm rooting for FRA and CPA next week.

Booger......I'm sorry y'all finished a couple games short of expectations. Your seniors have nothing to be ashamed of....they were an awesome class of ballers. Maybe I'll run into you during basketball season.

• Thanks 1

sorry for the lack of attendence chicks...Booger been long distance about...

...ladys...ant nothin to b said......30-6 at break....after that it was a haze.....the irish did everything the book says u shoudnt do to donate a win to an enemy.....fumbles deep inside our 10, their ten, lost 2 of our backs....we drove the distance of the field 3 times to inside the 20 to turn it over to them darn never quit panthers....and that crew of striped donkeys from the knoxville zoo are very special...when u got a crew of tellamarketers double timin on friday nights as football judges and the side jusdge carry tape measures on they hips it could b a cause for awareness...actually had one of them studmuffin zebras come over to us twice and tell us to change balls cause he thought the wetness might b causin them to feel too soft.....Booger ant lyin...

....and please dont think Booger blamin that travlin caravan of knoxville hit men for the loss...this loss is on the Irish and the Irish only...just wernt meant to b if u believe......they adjusted their big boy to nose and it changed things...and atached 6 to move with our decoy and we could make up for it with our replacements....coodos to them cats for never quittin...was impressive to watch them keep scrappin, even when the Irish had them toasted.....

.,..ant been personal witness to a come back loss like that in wrong wrong time..especially with a program that ant sposed to surrender that kinda lead..but it is what it is.....it didnt have nuthin to do with no ability  to pass ither...we had the ball twice as long as they did....

.....and thank u snake ranglers for the kind words to keep the nasal passages of Boogers semi dry...and that MichaelMyers butt scratcher ant had a reason to get plus 40 post in 9 years butt he found his wat to T forums this week.....good for her.....mayb she will get another post next week

.....Booger gonna bet a devil spread caserole that them poddencasters gonna b layin claim that they called that game lat evenin perfectly.....bull stink...they laid claim it would be a close game and matchup all night.....it was a blow out until the irish self imploded...and patricia probly went frolickin in the streets with her wizzard of ozzy shoes......so yall dont believe what they spew out there pie holes

...... the Irish got punkered and the season ends.....Booger shall attempt to quit snifflin and move on

...best of luck FRA

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:50 PM, Booger said:

just sayin :thumb:

Not sure  why you included me,  but that is ok.  FRA is still the  3rd best team in the  middle region. Nothing bad about that. CPA and BGA are solid teams. The other two were  terrible.

Honestly thought you guys would be in the final after  seeing the brackets. That's life.

2 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Not sure  why you included me,  but that is ok.  FRA is still the  3rd best team in the  middle region. Nothing bad about that. CPA and BGA are solid teams. The other two were  terrible.

Honestly thought you guys would be in the final after  seeing the brackets. That's life.

when u drop a 24 pt lead that u completely own in a half....sumone else should b more deservin of a chance to vy for that final...BoL

Booger just sayin :thumb: