Montgomery Central vs. Jackson Northside

Iceman76

The end is the option man, no one even blocks him. If he goes straight to qb he will give to fb, if he stays outside they pitch. Your obviously not very educated on option fb, we can keep proving that theory if you want to though. Also Oklahoma’s defense is not great but they have WAY more speed than Army which is what you said stops the option, although now you have decided it’s DE’s (maybe) hard to tell cause your writing kind of sucks 

Well, what makes MC so good at running the option is they BLOCK the other 10 players. It’s a crazy approach but it’s worked out so far. They are 10-1 with two 1,000 yard backs. If stopping the triple option was as easy as you seem to think it is, Navy and Georgia Tech wouldn’t lead the country in rushing every year. Also since you don’t think college fb is relevant Union City won the state championship running the same two plays and not attempting one single pass. 

On 11/5/2018 at 11:46 AM, Poundtherock23 said:

Central runs that triple option about as well as any high school team can. They’ve got to control the clock and have great ball security. I think their defense is good enough to get some key stops against north side. I honestly think they’ve got a very good shot to pull the upset.

I agree 

MC in a closed one 

40 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

North Side wins this game and will now host Springfield. Interception at the end sealed the deal for the Indians! Congratulations to Jesse Powell's team, they're now 8-4 with three of the 4 losses are playing next week. North Side is as battle tested as anyone in the state. 

Final score?

Edited by TheCommissioner