Smith County HC vacancy

kingofthenorth

Maynord was very good and had no ties to SC, but remember Gary Rankin? Lived and played here, 1st HC job here,,,,,worked out pretty good for him, and SC while he was here, 

Ones that come to mind real quick,,,,,,Dusty Brady or Matt Dyer.  Maybe Josh Hackett, but doubt he would be interested.

Might ever call Shoulders and see if he wants to upgrade.

Is Loftis still at Jackson Co?

As mentioned already, Dyer, Hackett and Brady are all possibilities as they are assistants at good programs and know what it takes to win. They were all very good players in the Black and Gold. Another SC native not yet named although he went to Gordy, Stephen Jackson (DC at Oakland and a dang good one). Regardless of who they get, I hope they put TC back on the schedule. Miss the rivalry!

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

As mentioned already, Dyer, Hackett and Brady are all possibilities as they are assistants at good programs and know what it takes to win. They were all very good players in the Black and Gold. Another SC native not yet named although he went to Gordy, Stephen Jackson (DC at Oakland and a dang good one). Regardless of who they get, I hope they put TC back on the schedule. Miss the rivalry!

I hear Jackson is waiting for something big. I heard Hackett is in line at Watertown when Webster decides to step down.

They are dropping Watertown so I doubt they add TC.

5 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I hear Jackson is waiting for something big. I heard Hackett is in line at Watertown when Webster decides to step down.

They are dropping Watertown so I doubt they add TC.

Watertown could be in the region in a couple of years, if numbers stay about the same. York could drop. Outside chance of DeKalb returning. I’m wondering if those possibilities affect the search.