Smith County HC vacancy

kingofthenorth

1 minute ago, kingofthenorth said:

Do they not have weights during school? Do they not lift during season? I know some very good teams still playing that lift on gameday. If they are not doing these things then they need to hire a weight room guy. You know how you get in shape for a sport?

Its like this my son plays for SC when they started the 7 on 7 in the summer was the last time they was in the weight room

1 minute ago, KC1997TC said:

Lets put it this way. We had juniors sophomores and freshman that would run all over SC starting defense in practice. And how do you earn a spot in high school football? You show yourself in practice 

I 100% agree with you sir. You get game time by kicking butt in practice against the supposed starters. That is how and what I believe anyways.

So your trying to tell me that SC has a drop in talent. Jimmy Maynord was at SC for 14 years. His "drop in talent" was a 7-3 season. The only drop SC has had is coaching talent. A solid coach will never have a losing season at any school. Period   SC isn't dedicated to winning right now. Maybe one day it will return. 

12 minutes ago, birddogg said:

So your trying to tell me that SC has a drop in talent. Jimmy Maynord was at SC for 14 years. His "drop in talent" was a 7-3 season. The only drop SC has had is coaching talent. A solid coach will never have a losing season at any school. Period   SC isn't dedicated to winning right now. Maybe one day it will return. 

It all starts with coaching. When the coach ain't in it 100% then the kids won't be all in

38 minutes ago, birddogg said:

Yes talent is not around or as prevalent. Ok so who should they have beat this year that they didn't? Go ahead I will wait.