Smith County HC vacancy

kingofthenorth

I don't know who's in charge of the search, who's applied, nothing. Nothing more than what I have read on here, I had a list of who I would have talked to, but most of them, (according to people here) have said no. What is the chance someone may be interested that is still coaching, or just finished the last week or 2?? 

32 minutes ago, Reynard said:

I don't know who's in charge of the search, who's applied, nothing. Nothing more than what I have read on here, I had a list of who I would have talked to, but most of them, (according to people here) have said no. What is the chance someone may be interested that is still coaching, or just finished the last week or 2?? 

I would have made Hackett tell me no. He hasn't been finished long. I would also make Stephen Jackson tell me no; he's still coaching. I've also heard he's waiting for a big job, and he'll probably get one. I wonder if Smith is big enough.

Edited by croz6110

5 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Nobody wants to come work in this place. The pay isn't good enough for the headaches they will have. I mean they ran off two SC boys that where head coaches of the two most successful programs at the school. If outsiders can see this why can't the people of this county. Hire Murray he wants it.

Who are these 2 SC boys that were supposedly ran off?