Smith County HC vacancy

kingofthenorth

2 hours ago, birddogg said:

Looks like SC is in the same position it was in after Maynord left. Nobody they want will take the job and they have to settle for who will. I agree...SC won't be back for a good while. 

May be right......starting to sound that way........Guess we'll have to just wait and see....... 

This is seemingly getting pretty interesting.  If they want someone with HC experience, it's looking like Murf is their only option. I don't know if you can count Goolsby's one season at MC as experience, granted I think he was given a fair shake there.

I don't know if I'd go with any assistants unless they were Hackett or Dyer. I do know the money is way better for Hackett where he's at, bot sure about Dyer.

Either way, this is a BIG hire. I believe if they make the wrong one, they'll lose some kids to Gville or some other neighboring schools.

20 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

No way SC gets back to what it used to be anytime soon. If you believe that you are completely delusional, and IF it somehow does I will DM you my address so you can serve me my crow.

You are delusional if you think different. I have alot of friends and family\alumni in Carthage. They all say the same its politics. And it goes back many many years.