Smith County HC vacancy

kingofthenorth

12 hours ago, Reynard said:

Not sure he's ready. He has coached under Coach D. for 4-5 years. He may be the man and may be ready, but I would consider some one with a little more experience, You know, coached with other coaches techniques,  different ideas and philosophies.      

Hackett---Under Maynord at SC - Rankin at Alcoa -White Co. and WT

Brady at Clarksville and Lebanon

Dyer at MC and TC

Jackson-  - Shoulders-Loftis have had many stops and  experience,

At his point SC has ask themselves if he's worth the gamble?  Could be,,,,,I guess we'll see,

-    

If they are depending on Clemons to take the wheel we are in bad shape. I know alot of players will transfer or quit  if that happens

18 hours ago, KC1997TC said:

We need a coach that will do away with the good ole boy system and teach these kids how to play football. Make them work get in weight room run and condition everyday. 

Just curious, how is it you talk like your in the loop with the state of affairs with SC kids, SC coaches, issues with SC when you appear to spend all your time at Trousdale County.  When you say "we", who the he11 is "we"  TC or SC?   Don't think I've ever seen a SC "we" supporter and a TC cheerleader in 1 package.

Kinda like Bigfoot, ain't saying there ain't none, just never seen one.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Reynard said:

Just curious, how is it you talk like your in the loop with the state of affairs with SC kids, SC coaches, issues with SC when you appear to spend all your time at Trousdale County.  When you say "we", who the he11 is "we"  TC or SC?   Don't think I've ever seen a SC "we" supporter and a TC cheerleader in 1 package.

Kinda like Bigfoot, ain't saying there ain't none, just never seen one.

I have kid tha plays for SC. I grauated from TC. I can want both teams to do good don't see the mystery in that

3 hours ago, KC1997TC said:

I have kid tha plays for SC. I grauated from TC. I can want both teams to do good don't see the mystery in that

Noooo, no mystery in that. Just said I never seen one,,,,,

Well, there you have it .Now I've seen one. They DO exist.  (One anyway)

Oh, BTW....after seeing how you spelled graduated, you removed all doubt you grauated at TC..LOL

Edited by Reynard