Westview is in search of new Head Coach

riverrat

1 minute ago, District12AA said:

Pretty sure he took a winless Waverly team before he was hired to an 8 win team the next year if I am not mistaken.

They were 1-9 and hopelessly  physically  weak  undisciplined hot mess with no hope at all  and they went 8- 2 with a freakish loss at Lewis County so they should have been 9-1 after he recruited the whole Basketball team, 

He has much more to start with at Westview  having seen them play Camden last year. look for 8-2 minimum IMHO 

On 1/18/2019 at 8:53 AM, FBHIGHWAY said:

Where is Westviews former head coach headed to? Is McConnell going to be able to bring some of his staff with him? 

The entire staff is being replace at Waverly except one non-faculty member with 2 others just not coming back   so i am assuming he is taking most of them with him the paid ones in particular .

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

The entire staff is being replace at Waverly except one non-faculty member with 2 others just not coming back   so i am assuming he is taking most of them with him the paid ones in particular .

Only the paid ones. The non teacher staff is just not going to coach anymore. They are Waverly alumni locals who have day jobs to focus on