Westview is in search of new Head Coach

riverrat

3 hours ago, riverrat said:

Outside of the QB position does Westview have any real talent returning?

Is the QB going to stay?

Errbody will return. They have a talented Running Back, D1 Kicker. Someone needs to bring the Damron kid back from Henry Co. "7A runaway" McConnell did a Lane Kiffin so I wish him no luck in the future.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I understand him leaving. It seems to me that R-73a is a coaching carousel now. Covington, Milan, Westview, and Bolivar all have new or 1st year head coaches. Not sure about McScary I think he has been around for a while. SGC has had the same coach since the beginning.  

Its tough business in this region. 

Where is Kirby going?

1 hour ago, wes88 said:

Errbody will return. They have a talented Running Back, D1 Kicker. Someone needs to bring the Damron kid back from Henry Co. "7A runaway" McConnell did a Lane Kiffin so I wish him no luck in the future.

I cant blame ya but about McConnell. He got ya'll on a good path though so pray they hire well. 

that Kid from there is at HC for good.

26 minutes ago, Beagle said:

LOL  You are butt hurt..its okay. Some folks just think they are trolin..

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

No I don’t get butt hurt. I’m just not gonna sit quiet while you flap your gums. Especially when 90% of what comes out your mouth is garbage. I’ll call you out every time

Could you two please private message this drama back and forth so the rest of us don't have to see it.

Thanks,

RR

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

No I don’t get butt hurt. I’m just not gonna sit quiet while you flap your gums. Especially when 90% of what comes out your mouth is garbage. I’ll call you out every time

So youre the  drama queen and all your tears and name calling was just you projecting your insecurities on me? 

While i believe a lot of that is true your super emo post above and your lack of a sense of humor contradicts your statement about not  getting butt hurt..the numerous name calling sad attempts at insults  and denials of common knowledge  lead me to the fact you were and are still  butt hurt.

giphy.gifPut your big girl panties on maam

Edited by Beagle
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beagle said:

So youre the  drama queen and all your tears and name calling was just you projecting your insecurities on me? 

While i believe a lot of that is true your super emo post above and your lack of a sense of humor contradicts your statement about not  getting butt hurt..the numerous name calling sad attempts at insults  and denials of common knowledge  lead me to the fact you were and are still  butt hurt.

giphy.gifPut your big girl panties on maam

You make absolutely no sense. You are the one trying to stir up drama on our head coach. You run your mouth about Waverly, I’m going to defend them. If standing up for my town and my team is what you consider to be butt hurt then ok lol.