OOLTEWAH AT FARAGUT

14 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Ootlewah can beat Farragut, but it will take a perfect game with a few lucky breaks. Anyways I have the Ads by 17, rooting for the Owls though.

Ooltewah can beat Farragut, but they will have to play great and Farragut will have to play a subpar game like they did against Bearden IMO.  If Farragut plays its best, then they will win solidly no matter what the Owls do.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FHS_Admiral said:

Ooltewah can beat Farragut, but they will have to play great and Farragut will have to play a subpar game like they did against Bearden IMO.  If Farragut plays its best, then they will win solidly no matter what the Owls do.  

IT'S GONNA BE HARD TO WIN AT DA GUTTS HOUSE..I THOUGHT YOU PLAYED WELL THEY WERE BETTER DEFENSIVELY..

#LOP 

11 hours ago, FHS_Admiral said:

Of course if both teams play their best then the Ads will win. It'll take a perfect storm for Ootlewah to win

GOOD MORNING ERRBODY MAN IT'S SOGGY IN EAST TENNESSEE AND LOOKS TO BE THAT WAY ALL DAY..THE GROUND GAME HAS TO BE THE KEY TO WHOMEVER ADVANCES TONIGHT. I JUST HOPE MY OWLS CAN STAY COMPETITIVE IN DA GUTTS HOUSE. :huh:l SEE SOME VULNERABILITIES ON BOTH SIDES AND I KNOW THAT THIS COULD BE REDEMPTION FROM 2016 FOR DEM OWLS OR CONFIDENCE AND HOME FIELD FOR DA GUTTS. PA NEVER COUNTS DEM OWLS OUT UNTIL THE SCORE SAYS DIFFERENT.:thumb:

#LOP 

#GO OWLS!!!!!

2 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

GOOD MORNING ERRBODY MAN IT'S SOGGY IN EAST TENNESSEE AND LOOKS TO BE THAT WAY ALL DAY..THE GROUND GAME HAS TO BE THE KEY TO WHOMEVER ADVANCES TONIGHT. I JUST HOPE MY OWLS CAN STAY COMPETITIVE IN DA GUTTS HOUSE. :huh:l SEE SOME VULNERABILITIES ON BOTH SIDES AND I KNOW THAT THIS COULD BE REDEMPTION FROM 2016 FOR DEM OWLS OR CONFIDENCE AND HOME FIELD FOR DA GUTTS. PA NEVER COUNTS DEM OWLS OUT UNTIL THE SCORE SAYS DIFFERENT.:thumb:

#LOP 

#GO OWLS!!!!!

I think rain is supposed to be gone at game time. Don’t think the turf field will be too muddy.