Lausanne vs ECS

Mothman26

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be at Lausanne.  7-10 points right there. Denton had one catch, this game he will have more. Gray only ran for 192 yards. This game he will run 220+ and more scores. ECS is a good team and will beat you if you try to simply pound the rock off tackle.  Outside speed from Gray as well as the QB when he runs plus the receivers will be unstoppable.  I predict 40 for Luzi and 20 for ECS

I agree that ECS is very underrated. I actually believe they are the 3rd best team in the division. How they lost to St. George’s still doesn’t make much sense to me. My guess is St. George’s was able to pass the ball effectively, which is where ECS struggles on defense. Lausanne will have to throw it well Friday night as they did in the first meeting. I predict a 10-14 point win for Lausanne. 

ECS scored two TDs late in the first matchup, making the box score look more competitive than the game. I expect Lausanne to roll this time around. SGIS may have enough weapons on offense to put some points on CPA, but their QB is hot/cold and time will tell which one shows up tomorrow. Lions can name their score and I don't think this one will be close either. Next week's de facto championship game will be hard fought and it's possible that CPA is the more complete team. They are most definitely better coached and have better quality depth.  The Lions' field was a muddy mess last Friday (but well short of the above photo thankfully) and by next week may look more like a rodeo arena than a football field after 6 straight home games. I don't think that necessarily helps one team more than the other. That one will be worth the price of admission for sure. 

I think the field condition is a definite advantage for CPA only because they are familiar with dealing with the mud.  Their runners especially and really all of the players take cuts and corner like they are running on ice. The opposing team is not familiar with this and you will see them slip, fall, fumble, etc. Definite home team advantage