Shelbyville @ Hillsboro (moved to Overton)

sportsguy22

3 hours ago, deadcenter said:

This game should be a close one.   The offense of Shelbyville against the 5-2 defense of Hillsboro should be interesting to watch.  The winner of this game could make a run at the state title.

I will go on record and say I don’t think Shelbyville has a chance at a state title. I haven’t seen them in person, but have seen film and just don’t see it. Hillsboro will have a game somewhere along the way that they breakdown. I don’t think either team can win a state championship. 

29 minutes ago, eers said:

Are you selling what you’re smoking or is it solely for personal consumption?

Has to be for personal consumption!! This is going to be a fantastic game with two fairly even teams. Spare me the nonsense/idiotic/irrational comments! If you can’t make an intelligent, meaningful comment, please don’t waste our time. The End.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AllRegion said:

I think the winner of this game will have a hard time making it past the third round, to be honest. But for tonight...it will be much closer than last year's playoff matchup. I still like Hillsboro, but in a nailbiter

Is this a joke? The winner of this game will be the favorite next week regardless! These are the two most talented teams in the quad hands down. A ‘hard time making it past the third round’?? Odd statement.